Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

nestling

That's funny. A similar thing happen to me, but I was awake. Drunk out of my mind I decided to give myself a haiirut. Needless to say I've been wearing a hat everywhere I go for the last 3 weeks. I cut it so short in some places I'd have to shave my head to even it all out. What an A--hole! Right. :elk:Af 10 days today. :happy:
    Starting over again
    ray:

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Hey there all.....Mary ann, sorry to hear about the hair...but it will grow back....thank god for hats, eh? Universal, jeez, not you too!! What does George have that a certain someone in a green robe doesn't??? Sun, didn't hear back...what the hell is a fauna? Lilmea, it WILL get better.....perhaps thoughts about green robes will put other visions in your mind.....
      Hope you all are enjoying your day,
      Renewal

Comment

Newbies Nest

Renewal, we keep telling you we CAN'T see you in that green robe! You blend in - geez........sun, will you tell him? LOL - ps: George wears a pink robe.......
        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
        :h

Comment

Newbies Nest

*sigh*
          Renewal... honey... lil green man... you just blend so nicely with our nest background that we have a hard time separating you from the purdy leafs we bring in to cheer us up. Now, George, God bless him, doesn't mind whatever robes we pick for him, heck he doesn't even mind when we take them off of him!

Oh.. and fauna was the wrong word.. my bad.. I plead English as my second language... LOL...guess it should have been flora!

OMG Mary Ann! You didn't!!!!! :egad: :H Well, it's just hair... it'll grow back, thank God!

Uni, hun, you sound chipper! Everything ok down south? How's the little one? All betters?
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Okay, I'll bite again.....what the hell is flora??

Comment

Newbies Nest

dictionaries

Hey, Renewal...fauna are animals and flora are plants.
              Your green robe blends in with the nest's green leaves, see?

Now, I'm thinking George and Colin are comfortable in pink, but if we want to bring in the fauna...well, there's always leopard print

Hey, sorry about starting a NEW Newbies thread this morning...instead of using the original and using a title...too early, not enough coffee?

Had a good day so far, even though work blows chunks. And I am having a bad hair day besides At one point during our endless, unproductive staff meeting where we are made to feel like losers, I thought it might be nice to get a drink afterward. Instead, I called my husband to pick me up at work and we went to a small restaurant we like. Then he drove me back to my car and I drove home---passed the liquor store without a second thought. (There was, however, a FIRST thought...about vodka...). :H

Is everyone having a good day also?

Comment

Newbies Nest

:l Renewal... I'm starting to feel bad! :H

Wonderful Upnorth! Sounds WAY better than a trip to the liquor store! I'm outta here - I think. Just finished work, it's 8:15pm - time to seduce Mr. Wonderful. Or George. Hahahha!

Night all!

Comment

Newbies Nest

I have a blue robe Renewal, and you can borrow it. I really don't want to see you in pink. I get pissed off at the NFL allowing Purple even.
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Newbies Nest

*giggle*

I got a blue robe, too... but it says 'Toronto Maple Leafs' on it.. and I figured that was just TOO insulting! Not even I would do that to Papa Renewal :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Finally a little love.....thank you Sea!! C'mon over here to 'my favorite's twig'.......hey Upnorthgirl, thanks for clarifying things....'fauna, flora'....when the hell did birds start talking like that anyway?? Sun.....you trying to make me jealous?? Hey, no problem...I've got Sea....and a bunch of twigs over here, in my 'newly sewn blue robe!!' Thanks Wally.
                      Renewal

Comment

Newbies Nest

Its my morning - so Morning ALL! The nest better watch out today as the Sweaty Family are off to try shooting for the first time - a Birthday treat for me and my boy. None of us have ever been near a gun, so it should be interesting! We're shooting at clay pigeons, poor souls. I'm the person who apologizes to the ants in her kitchen as she's killing them, and moves snails off the path and into safety, so should be interesting!
                        Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Good night my little ones...............

Comment

Newbies Nest

Tweet-Tweet-Tweet! I'm the early bird today, and I want a red worm. My favorite!

Having my morning coffee in my big fuzzy blue robe. Feeling like a blue bird today. Do birds even drink coffee?

Hi everyone, let's have another great AF day!
                            Neuro, I haven't forgotten about the recipe, just haven't done it yet. I will though!!! We birds have to eat!
                            Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning Betty and dill - and all other birdies to come!

Betty, I almost spit my coffee out... you apologize to ants???? :H

I really haven't got much to say this fine Wednesday morning. Need to get some work done, would be REALLY nice if I got some stuff around the house done as well... it will definitely be an AF day, as well as a NF day (btw... 3 weeks now) - pretty boring, huh?

Well, I hope you guys all have a fabulous day - stay strong, stay warm, stay sober!

Comment

Newbies Nest

I think we need a Southern Hemispere area of the nest......I'm just going to bed on Wednesday night whils most of you are saying good morning!

GG - yes, as I'm spraying and wiping the ants I have to say sorry. Cockroaches are a different matter however.

Our family sporting outing went well, we had great instruction, and we were all able to hit a few 'clay' thingies. My boys were great, listened carefully, and apparently the youngest is a 'natural'. I was really scared pulling the trigger for the first time, but the recoil wasn't so bad, I only have a small bruise!

I'm AF today and am off to fill in my drink tracker. Have a great day all. B.
                                Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                                X