Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

hey

Okay LTG, you go girl......my male ego won't allow me near the pink, but perhaps a dark blue is available......and I kinda like sunshine's jacuzzi idea. FYI, I work 16 hour days Fri & Sat, so won't be around much.....y'all keep an eye on the nest for me.............
    Renewal

Comment

Newbies Nest

*making list*

LTG.. light pink fluffy robe
      Wally.. Medium pink fluffy robe to match slippies
      Renewal.. dark pink fluffy robe (they're all out of blue)

Anyone else? :H
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

LMAO!!!
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

renewal;520771 wrote: Okay LTG, you go girl......my male ego won't allow me near the pink, but perhaps a dark blue is available......and I kinda like sunshine's jacuzzi idea. FYI, I work 16 hour days Fri & Sat, so won't be around much.....y'all keep an eye on the nest for me.............
          Renewal
          Yes, we need the jacuzzi! All celeb rehabs have them :h
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Congrats on your AF days, Sweaty.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Newbies Nest

LookingToGrow;520855 wrote: Yes, we need the jacuzzi! All celeb rehabs have them :h
              Ahh now that sounds good and I may just have to rejoin to be a newbie again.
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Yeah,....uh sunshine....that aint happenin....perhaps a dark green....or any other color besides the pink stuff......Beaches, welcome....and stay a while.
                Renewal

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks Renewal I may just do that.

I will take the fluffy slippers too, I so love slippers

Comment

Newbies Nest

No, Beaches, you don't have to re-join. Just re-affirm your commitment and you're in:h We are so easy to please here and it's a great place to be. Now, what color spa robe do you want?
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

I will take Aqua Blue (ya know the color of the Caribbean waters) Please make it a very long robe too.

Comment

Newbies Nest

renewal;520877 wrote: Yeah,....uh sunshine....that aint happenin....perhaps a dark green....or any other color besides the pink stuff......Beaches, welcome....and stay a while.
                        Renewal
                        I think we should allow the green. Afterall, he did starts this...LOL!!
                        I hope Wally has time to knit us all slippers :h
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

thx

I appreciate that LTG....seems in my 49 years I just haven't found that 'feminine side' in me......maybe it's hiding deep within, but hey, let's keep it there..... no need to bring it out now with a pink robe...we'll stick to green.....thx........
                          Renewal

Comment

Newbies Nest

oh, come on Renewal---

....you'd look soooo Pretty in Pink.

I want red flannel jammies with feet and a crock pot with never-ending hot chocolate and a big fluffy chair with an electric warmer/massager.

OH! And I want my hot chocolate in a big mug, with tiny marshmallows and it has to be served to me by either Brad Pitt or Geaorge Clooney or Jake Gyllenhall--doesn't matter which as long as he is wearing a Speedo! :yay:

Sooooo....who is YOUR hot chocolate delivery person????

Comment

Newbies Nest

Geezzzzzzzzz, Up, you don't ask for much, do you?...LOL!! Welcome and pull up a crock pot! Hot choc in 5?
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Renewal... sheesh... don't you know pink is the new green??? :H
                                Ok, fine.. green it is for you

Upnorth, girl, you got some nerve! What is this? Easter, Birthday, and Christmas all at once? :H ..... will you share George Clooney? Well, at least you won't need slippers with them pj's with feets.

Wally, you better get knitting! Hmmm.... I might opt for the bunny pj's, too... not sure yet.
                                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X