Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

YAY - bird watchers unite! I love bird watching when I have time, I'm in school right now. My cats love watching them too, but fortunately they are so weel fed and fat, they're not usually very successful at catching them! HA!
    Catawprint:

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
    -Alan Cohen

Comment

Newbies Nest

HI Cat! Good to see ya! Did you say the brown thrasher is your state bird? I'll have to look that up in my bird book. I actually have a bird book that plays the call of each bird! Yes, I like birds. And yes, am a bit of a nerd! HA! Sea, we have purple finches at our feeders here in Ohio. They are pretty, but no, not a good choice for a mascot!!! LOL!
      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hah! Cat, I'm with you! I don't do football, either! I just DO NOT get it! :H

Busy day here.. and *ta-daaaaa* day 9 AF here Hopefully, I'll make it ... tons and tons of dreams about AL and smoking... geeez, duh... ya think it's on my mind? And, I possibly finally am getting to the stage of not sleeping well... haven't really had any issues until the last few nights.

Anyways... take care of yourselves, Nestlings...and have a great Monday!
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Day Nine for Sunshine! get it? it rhymes...
          Catawprint:

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
          -Alan Cohen

Comment

Newbies Nest

I'm TOTALLY lost with the birds and sports talk LOL! But well done Sunshine on day 9, have you done 9 days before?
            Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Newbies Nest

The Nest is getting lively.lol
              Football, bird talk, poets.....Renewal will be Proud.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Good morning to my ducklings....aah yes, Sea, I am proud and by the way, very happy to see you again....however, we do have a problem. I was hoping to avoid this, but I think it may be necessary to create a "time out twig".....that's right, a twig specially designed for those who 'need some time to gather their thoughts'.........now, not sure, but perhaps Sunshine and Cat Belle will be our 1st two visitors there with their 'utter lack' of football interest.....................now ladies, we have 2 weeks till the super bowl....we can change this....and get you off the TOT (time out twig).........
                Renewal

Comment

Newbies Nest

Who's planning the food for Super Bowl? We don't have to talk football, just about the food...LOL!!
                  :l
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Oh fine.... let's talk football then! And after that, let's cheer synchronized swimming. Heck, while we're at it... why not hunker down and watch curling! *shudder*

:yuk:

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Looks like Sunshine just bought herself another 20 minutes on the TOT.............

Comment

Newbies Nest

:lalala:

Cat, get over here... we can take him!!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

You'll need more than 'cat'....you'll need the whole littler.....by the way, any of my ducklings out there wishing to support my football obsession? By the way, we have an 'FDB' here in the nest as well......'favorite duckling branch'....

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

There...think I chased her away...for now. Gonna go to the gym to bulk up my wings a bit.
                            Renewal

Comment

Newbies Nest

:yeahright::youwish:

SOME of us have to work, ya know!? Sheesh!
                              Hehehhehe... 'favorite duckling branch'..... oh my, you are not above bribing are you?
                              So sad, really, so sad....

Comment

Newbies Nest

I'm here Sunshine, just got back from the track, if all else fails, we can outrun 'em. BTW renewal, I live live life in time out, so I am perfectly happy to sit on TOT with my thoughts.

Sunshine - us smartasses gotta stick together....I know Renewal, 30 min on TOT for foul language...whatever

hmmmm.....curling or football? it's a toss-up...heeheehee
                                Catawprint:

-Alan Cohen

Comment

Working...
                                X