Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Wally! You been bizzzyyyyy!
    Love the pink robe for renewal... hey may come around to our way of thinking yet. And, yes.. we do need a bigger tub! Look!:egad: My feets are sticking out!:egad:

Welcome book! Make yourself at home in the nest!
    Funny thing about being frightened... a couple months ago I think I was too, at the thought of AF days. Now.... I think I'm getting frightened by the thought of AL.
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Bumpitybump for the newcomers!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Many today.
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

No kidding.. it's been a busy week for new members! But that's a real great thing!

How are you LTG? Haven't said much today (as in PROFOUND) ... everything ok?

Comment

Newbies Nest

I am very good today. Very busy working on our move to Florida so mostly just checking on everyone from time to time.
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

I don't envy you, LTG.... one of my least fav things to do EVER.. moving! *shudder*
              I can never make up my mind what's worse.. the packing or the UNpacking...

So, where is everybody? Wait... Friday night... perhaps some people DO have a life... wow.. what a concept!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Got a life here, Sun, but not a drinking one I can happily say. We went out to dinner tonight and had a great steak. All I've done on this blustery cold day is eat and lay around!!!!!! Gonna watch a movie now under some warm blankets in front of my fire.

Welcome to everyone who's joined the nest! Have a great weekend. Lots of sports activities this weekend, so I can't sit around on my sorry ass like I did most of the day today!
                Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning.

Am hungover. Big Binge last night. Am going to sit in the corner of the nest on something fluffy, eat chips and chocolate, and feel happy this is day 1 of 30 days AF. Modding isn't going to work for me at the minute. How is/was everyone elses Friday Night? B.
                  Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Newbies Nest

hi

Well, hello there my little ducklings...it's about midnight and just got home from my 17 hour venture.....in a few hours, I do another 17, so I'll be brief........love the banter....hate the robe (Wally, we need to talk).......oh, jeez, do we need to talk. As for you 'playwrights'. I'll comment more on that when I have more time......just for the hell of it though, how bout an ending where I get the girl? Gotta go sleep on a seperate branch, as to not wake you all.....so have a wonderful night....I'll check in at midnight tomorrow.
                    Gooooodnight,
                    Renewal

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi All,

just got my laptop back, am feeling the love once again.

Sun, a chipper/chippie is a shop in the UK or Ireland that usually sells fish and chips for takeout. Therefore it is an establishment, and many of us once upon a time have hang out by the chippie, many a relationship was born in a chippie, many were probably salvaged my one member going "down the chippie" and many us got our saturday night treat as kids when Dad (or mum) came home from the pub via the chippie and put food on the table. God I could murder a good chippie now.
                      S Betty, they do have good fish and chips at the Fish shop on Hillcrest Road (if you hungering for this) - babe I too have decided Im not going to even think about modding til i get my head sorted.

Hope everybody snug, Wally i loved those jacuzzi pictures.

take care nestlings, i have 2nd day of weekend course tomorrow so will check in then,

Nx
                      Live your life in such a way that
                      when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
                      Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Fellow Nesters
                        Great to see you Renewal!! I am just gonna curl up in the corner with Betty; back on Day 3 after 70+ days. Can't take it back, so must move on.
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Newbies Nest

oney, it just came to me, maybe this is one of my hidden talents, but was having a good giggle meself as the description flowed.

Hi Sea,

if anyone can, you can. Heard about all the crap you dealing with, and you just keep going. You are a trooper, and i think we all need to know that it is ok to have a bit of a slip, as long as we try our best to get back on that horse. Dony you and betty get up to any good girly gossip i might miss out on in the corner.

Renewal, nighty night, Mx
                          Live your life in such a way that
                          when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
                          Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

Newbies Nest

hi there everyone
                            just found this site,
                            today is day 1 for me on naltrex so finding this site was great as i have spent ages going through all the posts, anyway iam 34yo from brisbane aust

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi everyone!
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi LTG and welcome Aussieguy. Very quite here today something going on they havent told us.

Comment

Working...
                                X