Mother's little helper-mother's ruin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I think one of the best things about this forum is that NOTHING about you matters except the drinking, unless you bring it up. It removes all preconceptions from the way we treat people - therefore everyone gets treated with the same respect. (unless they deliberately say something to chnage that view.

i guess that goes back to the original post, as well as changes' points - that we are all the same in our desire to deal with our drinking and there isn't really a need to categorise in order to do that.

Except for frogs and ducks......particularly naked frogs who have pictures in the fitness section of them with younger, naked men on their backs........
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

I think we should blame Sigmund Freud for all the mother bashing. "Tell me about your mother".... I have felt the mother bashing having 3 kids that have been less than perfect. It has always come back to being my fault. I am not sure whether I do it to myself or if I feel it from others, or maybe both. Women have been the worst! They have been the ones to call and say..."I don't want to cause any trouble...BUT....your son...blablablabla....usually it was a bunch of BS. I used to get so upset, but now I yell right back at them...it hasn't happened for awhile, I probably have made a name for myself...haha...I am so tired of bitchy, suburban, housewives.....although I think I am one...hahaha

Comment

paula;150027 wrote: That as far as I can tell (unless your a secret serial killer) is the only problem you have.
        Best wishes Paula.
        Hey - Maybe we could have a section for us serial killers.

I could murder a bowl of shreddies right now!

Satori
        xxx
        "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Buffy, If it is any consolation, just to let you know, but research my husband is currently involved in may steer us back once again to the other extreme (popular before this extreme) that we can blame everything on genetics! Ok, back to the thread about where are we from to count the Irish/Scots again. That was such a relief! LOL

Comment

Satori, thats cereal, but yes I could murder a weetabix anytime !! xx

Comment

A single Mum's excuses (my story)

:new: :new: :h :h Hi, this is my first post, as a Mum/Mom,pisshead, and someone determined to make changes for the better... I am in a somewhat ironic position in that my (now ex) partner was always unhappy about me drinking too much. 4 years into our relationship I got pregnant and became sober and was so happy about having a baby. He, however, got cold feet and left me for a 19 year old bimbo (I'm 44!). I didn't start drinking again until my beautiful baby girl was 2 months old but was soon on a bottle of wine a day and more on social occasions. This doesn't even make me feel very drunk so I'm capable of day to day tasks but know it isn't good..Being a dumped single Mum is not an excuse to carry on like this so tomorrow I will start afresh and look to the future- anyone in the same situation?

Comment

Welcome missCDJ! I hope you find what you need here, this is a great place with lots of great people. I suggest hopping around in the different forums and checking them out.
                It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Welcome misscdj.
                  Hope you find the help and support you need.
                  Best wishes Paula.

Comment

Working...
                  X