August Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: August Army

Missing posts. My post has not appeared since last night. I’m about at my breaking point here. The fact that admin has not addressed any of these problems concerns me. However, I am not a quitter. Have a beautiful rest of your day!

Excuse and typos as I have been using my mobile phone mainly. I have visual and dexterity challenges. The type is so small I don’t think the Hubble telescope would help.
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
      Right ...another post missing...oh ffs
      Evening everyone

Have not noticed missing posts on the new thread yet but been busy and driving so have not logged on a lot. What a little sweetheart Techie, enjoy every minute with her.

Hubby got caught out with the visa thing too Molly when going to Canada in May. He was not allowed to board. He applied online there and then and had the visa before the gate closed.

I think we put ourselves under pressure to get everything done in work. I have changed my attitude after seeing how staff are being treated.

Delayed a half hour with roadworks and a long detour on the way here. Now have feet up, fire in the stove, crazy in the middle of summer but needs must.

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
        Missing posts. My post has not appeared since last night. I’m about at my breaking point here. The fact that admin has not addressed any of these problems concerns me. However, I am not a quitter. Have a beautiful rest of your day!

Excuse and typos as I have been using my mobile phone mainly. I have visual and dexterity challenges. The type is so small I don’t think the Hubble telescope would help.
        I had made a long post this morning and it never appeared ...and obviously Satz made one I can't see but know it was there cos of lots of replies...
        I'm just fed up and can't imagine continuing like this tbh...
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Posts aren't showing up properly for some people on the Daily Abstinence thread now, just like here. So, it could be that the site just isn't being maintained anymore, which would really be a shame.

Cute dog pictures!

Comment

Ah feck...
            Well some comfort that the army are not being targeted! Isn't it weird the way some threads are ok though.

Designer dogs, that's hilarious! He is georgous, has a glint in his eye!
            When is their house ready [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]?
            My brother in NY is about to sell his over here now, so he's letting my sister and I off with a nice budget to 'stage' it. We can't wait!! Infairness, it's her calling...

My sons debs (prom? Goes on till the small hours) last night. He normally dresses v grunge like, so the suit was a big change!! of course the docs had to stay. But nothing really changed from back in my day.. suits not tuxedos (more practical), girls dresses go up online and sold after 1 wear (again, practical).. more of them get the hair and makeup done though, but loads don't bother.

Sun shining and I think its a bank holiday this weekend!
            [MENTION=22456]starty[/MENTION], are you off after this week??
            Last edited by IamMary; August 4, 2023, 02:19 AM.
            AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Hi everyone. I was going to write a bunch of weird shit since no one would see it anyway. Seriously though, this does challenge one’s patience. Sending loving healing vibes to all in need. Off to take some divots off our golf course. Have a beautiful rest of your day!
              “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Originally posted by satz123
                Testing 1.2.3.
                [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] - I can see you
                Morning

Can see both of you. Lovely doggie Satz. You will have a busy house. That will be fun Mary, especially when he is footing the bill.

Just back from a lovely beach walk. Lashed rain all night but today seems ok so far. Going out for dinner tonight. Nothing much planned for today. My SIL is here and we went to the Ballycroy National park yesterday.

Comment

Morning all. WOW, my post was recognized, hahaha. Well tbh, I got a bit fed up with the “kev posts” as something just strikes me odd about his queries. Hopefully, I didn’t go too hard on him. While I firmly believe we should support everyone here, I feel a bit duped by kev. Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day. The puppy is wearing me out. More later!

Comment

Morning
                    Can't see any other posts since [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] yesterday evening. Dunno if anyone can see mine?
                    I've been over on Kev's thread for the want of something to do
                    Sent another message to Forum Manager. [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION] - is your thread still working ? We should move over there maybe if anyone interested?
                    Good morning

Can see you Satz. Is Cowboys thread the only one working properly? . I know the nest moved to monthly abstinance but think that was due to lack of posters. They seem to be having problems on the monthly one too, seeing posts etc. looks like the site is coming to an end, sad really.

Comment

I can see you Satz and Rustop. Is there actually an admin? If there is, they never seem to answer anyone these days.

Comment

Yes [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION], our thread seems to be working just fine. You're all welcome to join us over there.
                        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                          Yes [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION], our thread seems to be working just fine. You're all welcome to join us over there.
                          Thanks Cowboy We will probably wreck it :haha:

Comment

The fact that there are threads that do not have the same issues is perplexing. Have a beautiful day. I’m in puppy duty. More change, Satz!

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                              Thanks Cowboy We will probably wreck it :haha:
                              :haha:
                              We are jinxed!
                              I'm happy to move anywhere at all.. the more the merrier. We just need to leave a 'We have moved' note and link...

Bought a handheld steam cleaner in lidl. It's crap.

Comment

Mers put away the steam cleaner - we're over in the Cafe
                                Latte, no sugar. In my way...

Comment

Working...
                                X