Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just would like share an email that I had with Dr. Olivier Ameisen, the father of Bac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just would like share an email that I had with Dr. Olivier Ameisen, the father of Bac

xx

Many thanks boss, (and thanks for your PM also).

Amiesen is an amazing man who may very well revolutionize a field of medicine which has been static since the 1930s.

Good luck with your wife. As Zenny say, jewellry never hurts hehe.

Comment

Fantastic!

Comment

Awesome Bill. Thanks for sharing words from the pioneer himself!

Comment

Thanks for sharing this, wonderful to read.

Comment

"cured", "100% success rate" cool! And this from an M.D.

Thanks Bill. I've really appreciated your posts here.
            Click here for info about ordering baclofen online.

Comment

Hi gang, its pretty amazing and he, like me says he's extatic at your success.
              Can someone please cutnpaste the link to this forum so I can have it read your success for himself. I am sure he will be quite pleased.

My laptop is still futzed up so I have to use a proxy site to access this site and so I cant get a diect link to this forum to see how its taken off here.

Comment

Bill.P.;674190 wrote: Hi gang, its pretty amazing and he, like me says he's extatic at your success.
                Can someone please cutnpaste the link to this forum so I can have it read your success for himself. I am sure he will be quite pleased.

My laptop is still futzed up so I have to use a proxy site to access this site and so I cant get a diect link to this forum to see how its taken off here.
                No problem.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f20/
                Click here for info about ordering baclofen online.

Comment

Zenstyle;674192 wrote: If he could take a look at what we've going on here that would be really neat Bill.

I emailed Dr. A. to ask him to touch base with us but I didn't have Bill's success. I'll only say this the once, and don't ask me to repeat it... you da man Bill.P. OK, that's it, never again! :H
                  I imagine he is very busy, VERY BUSY! But I wanted to let him know what is going on here. Email sent to him with the diect link to this forum.. Its literally become the baclofen forum. Gettinga n email from Dr Ameisen is like getting an email from Alexander Fleming who discovered penicillin

Ok, I have got to get off the computer. I have to literally debacheloize my place this weekend before I go back to work as my wife is coming next weekend. Ive wasted most of my day. But had to come back and share this with you all :goodjob:

Oh and zen, you have worked very hard to help people as well so getting 'you da man' is wondeful. I stilll remember you telling me about 1.75 liter a day vodka habit and to see you go AF and help others as well. Remarkable, I am sure what I am feeling is a bit like Dr A's.
                  Imagine giving up a caeer that took so hard to attain, its a very difficult field, to be that low and now his success. I mean he literally his going to save hundreds of thousands of lives as alcoholism kills so many people, usually suicide. Must be a remarkable feeling to knwo that.
                  Ok
                  Ta for now

Comment

How wonderful to get this feedback

I really do think that we are looking at medical miracle drug that is going to create waves everywhere.

Comment

Just wanted to give you all a new pic of me in my lab as well. As you can see, I am very leftbrained.
                      Imageshack - leftbrained

Comment

:H:H:H:H:H:H

Comment

withdrawn
                          Banned

Comment

Would it be sensible to switch from Naltrexone which is primary metabolised heptamatically to Baclofen which is not changed at all but passes through the kidneys?
                            Long Road
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--
                            Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Nice tie!

Comment

Working...
                              X