Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking Urine Drug test. Will Baclofen show up as a postive for drugs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You already had your answer so why ask?

Comment

worrywart79;879132 wrote: 20mg a day, ill be taking a urine test for per employment, I asked the urine testing facility if they test for hormones /male or female urine they said "no we test for drugs and overly prescribed levels of meds"

I am a Marijuana Daily smoker and I will be using my wifes clean urine for the drug test and she takes baclofen and I need to know will it test positive for that?
      This was the question: will baclofen show up in a urine test (for drugs)?
      This was the answer: No (according to Lo0p).
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Baclofen does show up as a benzo on drug tests!! i recently went to detox and was drug tested it showed i had benzo's in my system the only prescriptions i take are baclofen and hydrocodone bothe prescribed the hydro did not show up but the baclofen did

Comment

Really??

Baclofen is not a benzodiazepine.

When was your last does of hydrocodone? Why did it not show up?
          :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
          :what?:
          sigpic
          Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
          A Forum
          Trolls need not apply

Comment

Just for the record I had a 10 panel done a week ago Friday.

Clean, nothing.

I have randoms at work.

LL:l
            The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

No wonder your names worrywort with all this going on!

Comment

It's highly likely you were given valium in your detox, I'm currently half way through my detox and just had my dose reduced from 20mg per 4 hours for the first 2 days to 10mg today with 5mg of baclofen added today too. This is the first time I've taken baclofen so it's time to start checking these forums for some good info! Good luck to all.
                And no at my work (a pathology lab) baclofen will not show up. However you will be filmed, and temperature checked for a proper AS4308 collection which is the requirement for most pre-employment drug screens (unless they're just doing a dipstick for protein/sugar). Nevertheless, good luck.

Comment

Working...
                X