Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here and starting Topa and with a question

Space!!! Please Post!!!

I'm serious, Sun and I are worried about you! Where are you?

Space please let us know that you are OK. And I emailed you two days ago, please check Your emill, and Sun PM you yesterday. I know that you might have family stuff going on but please check in with us we love you

See you soon and please check your Email!!

Love you and see you very soon.

Play

Comment

I hope space is all right.....did she go see her doc for her asthma?
      Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
      A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Hey Sun,
        Just wondering, what was it that didn't sit right for you with electronic cigarettes, was it the feeling of the real smoke in your lungs and throat? I'm only really kind of fascinated about what the difference feels like regarding smoking a real cigarette versus an electronic, Play

Comment

Hi all

I did see the penis thread and I must say I am amused to see well how easily amused we all are. And I do say we as although I haven't posted on it I do find it amusing as well. I guess he has a way of making one wonder deep down if there might be an element of truth to it even though you know there isn't I love the 'I cant post a pic because its too big' remark.'

Thanks for telling us about it, Ally, it will be interesting to see how long it remains so popular!

Space, where are you, you can't disappear after telling us about the asthma, you have us all worried now? I know you don't check your mail that often but I do know you usually check in here?

Play, in fact the electronic cigarettes are about a 1/4 of the price of real ones, after you have paid for the unit and just buy the refill. You should break even the first month and start saving money within 2 months if you're a 20 a day smoker.

You still have nicotine but there is no tar and none of the other nasty chemicals (and there are plenty in cigarettes) or smoke smell. Also I find it weans you off cigarettes. It take some getting used to as it is not real cigarettes but it definitely gets rid of the smoking urge better than gum or patches.

Sun
          , I can understand if you're all or nothing though. I am a bit of a little at a time quitter. I hate all or nothing when it comes to cigarettes And don't worry, I know that Hoover is a British term, so don't relent to the teasing I also got some limescale cleaner and the bathroom is looking better already. There seem to be a drip at the sink, well not so much a drip as some seepage from the tap fitting... very much doubt bf will do anything about it as its so minimal.

Thanks for explaining about the books. I love real books and electronic books and also think both will exist side by side for a very long time to come. It is scary to think of the amount of people losing their jobs to the electronic era but I'd like to think that new jobs are also created at the e-commerce side.

Really glad your business is doing so well, WTE
          . You seem to be in good spirits and its also great news that your weight is on the up and up.

I have to get some work done. Bf is home sick with a cold and having a nap, so I wont get much done when he gets up.

Hugs to all.

:h

Comment

sorry cant catch up but where is the penis post i need to read it

Comment

urgentley

Comment

Good to see you. Its right next to ours in the meds section: Topamax, Campral, Naltrexone, Baclofen, other meds

Comment

Another Quick One! …..

I have ANOTHER DR appointment this morning! Shezzz… Three days is a row!

I did the allergy testing yesterday and all that showed up was two type of grasses – actually weed type grasses. So THAT’S good! I was afraid they were going to say flowers and dogs and cats! HA! NADA!

Also got a flu shot and an pneumonia shot. I never had either before - but what the heck! Toady I go back for a whooping Cough shot! HA!

AND .. EWWWWWWWWWWWWW …. For him to cut at my big toenails which grow VERY odd and I have a heck of a time with my ski boots. So getting that done this AM – NOT looking forward to it!

Heck – I am just having it ALL done! LOL Still to go is booking a mammogram, bone density and *ACK* colonoscopy. Seem to be putting these off! HA!

Space: You just kill me! Hope you found your thread you were looking for. CRACKS me up!

Gotta dash … hugs to all!

Comment

wTE: did you win the bid?

Space: you've been gone all this time and all we had to do was dangle an enormous penis in front of you and poof! You came back, saying "where? Where? Hurry! Tell me where is it?!" .
                    Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
                    A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Ally you are sweet

Comment

I think I went a bit mad, i went down on my topa and started drinking vodkaagain. OK its onlu days and i will take advice here do I have to start agai n from 25mg

Comment

Hi Space
                          Sorry, half asleep but I'm guessing the Topa can lead to you feeling slightly manic, which is why slow titration and a calmative at night may help as it does for me. My advice is don't let this get you down, go back to 50mg Topa tomorrow and please try and stick to Lager if you can. You are doing so well but Topa can wreak havoc with bipolar if you try to go too fast. I only go up with 1/4 of 25mg pill and am only on 75mg after 6 months. - know we're not the same but I see some similarities and only want the best for you.
                          Love,
                          D

Comment

OMG Space, why did you go down on your Topa? Please believe that it does not cause or increase Anxiety, that is something else talking. Please, please stick with it and tweak your other medications, not the Topa.

Ok, worried about you for two days, hope you are ok and please come back to us we love you.

We have a lot to look forward to on our holiday, please focus on the great time we are going to have and just keep that excitement in your mind.

Love you, Play

Comment

Hello y 'all.

Dizzy thanks for the props re celexa. Still need to send in the script. Also thanks for the info on topa titration. Would never have thought about that.

Play I 'm on about 40MG of back and cannot sleep without it now that more than a year and a half has passed. Before I could take it or leave.

Hang in there Space. I'm with you.

Pdoc told me he wouldn't put me on any stimulant like ritalin for learning issues nor wellbutrin for depression biz they would aggravate the anxiety/doom I feel. I did not Ali about topa but if it has the stimuli effect at all- might be wise to take care. Unless it keeps yousober.

Sorry stupid kindle auto types and changes words after I type them. Snotty.

Comment

yesterday I tried going back on topa, but no effect, sun you have stopped before I know and had to start again from 25mg but can I go up quicker. I am such a dickhead to have stopped at all when I was doing so well.

Comment

Working...
                                X