Doctors that prescribe baclofen for addiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might as well use Dr. L. Get your scrip and then make your own advice.

Comment

Hi everybody,
      as i wrote in some other post i'm an alcholic try to have a "legit' prescription to try and start BAC!
      Seems to work! why don't give it a try after reading all day all your good post, including the succeding one and even the half or totally bad experiences.
      I'm reading all and i would like to give myself a chance.

I dont want to order it online... i'm deeply convinced its not safe (even if a lot of people here are doing it).

I just think that you never know what you really receive - from Manila for example - (about the real quantity of drug inside and/or mixed with somethin else - the seller can have more money and does not mind about your health if its in an illegal prescription, obviously)...

...and i think you can even have even some sort of legal problems about it...

Ok... whatever. I will not order bac online but, as i said before i have a sister that is PSY and i talk with her today.

She told me she can give me this BAC, on which i explain a lot of thing about it, and she advice me to address to my local psy in place of her (we dont live in the same country - Europe but not same country)... just to take "more responsability" if i want to try BAC.

I understood well what she said and i'm even agree to "try to get my bac by myself" in place of having it there at home, ready packed and shipped in a packet from her.

I appreciate her as this is some kind of therapeutical way to "take your bac", by yourself, if you're really convinced to do it, so, i already call and message to my local doctor psychyatre (that i've seen only one time for a medicament prescription)... and hope i will convince him to give it to me.

Otherwise, my sister told me that she think she can give me to me... but "fight alittle" was the inside message...

I'm reading everyay a lot of thread and, in the middle of all, i found really interesting and, some kind of "complete" the MOGLOR one (https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...e-4-42779.html) and it's finally little pity that is not posting anymore :-(

I'll keep you updated and maybe i will open a new tthread about my BAC experience.. when i'll start it... hope soon...

EMC
      Baclofen started: January 2013
      Switch (sort of): April 2013 / ~165mg
      November 2014: stable at 45mg: 10AM-15mg, 1PM-15mg, 5PM-15mg
      -> Here my progress thread on MWO <-

Comment

Hi EMC,

Any updates?

Cheers!

Day 118 on Bac – 100mg
        Binge Free - 90 days

Comment

Is Dr. Levine's contact information the same? Has anything changed with him accepting patients through mostly phone?

Comment

@kentuckydrinker

Nothing's changed as far as I know. Give him a call. If you e mail him put something in the subject line like "Needing help with my alcholism".

He does answer e mails but is very selective.

Oh and it's Levin.

Comment

Thanks. Do you mean he's selective about responding to email or about accepting new patients in general?

Comment

I know this man very well. Call him at 6:15 CST at his home #.

I love him to death, he saves lives and is a hero of mine but, he's afraid of computers and fax machines built after 1990. :H
                :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
                :what?:
                sigpic
                Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
                A Forum
                Trolls need not apply

Comment

Lo0p;1450783 wrote: I know this man very well. Call him at 6:15 CST at his home #.
                  Yep. Me too. He doesn't appreciate emails. He'd rather have a phone call. Weird, I know. :H

Comment

This thread is being pinged back to Doylestown Midwifery and this site:

The Midwifery of Doylestown @ Advanced Wellness

What's up with that?

Comment

Understood, thanks for clarifying. I'm building up the gumption and will call soon.

Lo0p;1450783 wrote: I know this man very well. Call him at 6:15 CST at his home #.

I love him to death, he saves lives and is a hero of mine but, he's afraid of computers and fax machines built after 1990. :H

Comment

bleep;1072595 wrote: So, to summarise, we have doctors in:

Chicago
                        Scotland
                        Texas
                        Zimbabwe
                        California

A woefully short list, hopefully we can grow it a little...
                        Just been prescribed Baclofen through the Alcohol team (LCAS)at the Liverpool Royal Hospital. They are absolutely fantastic. Just ask if anyone needs more info. I was prescribed it after a home detox.
                        ?It's just a ride.?
                        ― Bill Hicks

Comment

Welcome Robbie,

Keep us posted on how it goes.

Cheers!

Comment

Thanks texas, feeling positive at the mo
                            ?It's just a ride.?
                            ― Bill Hicks

Comment

Doctors in Dublin, Ireland?

:new:
                              found this thread when researching baclofen online - I had tried getting a prescription from
                              a GP in Dublin (Ireland) for anxiety/alcohol problems but they said it is not well studied for that purpose and to try more mainstream drugs - benzos.
                              anyone know of a doctor in Dublin (or anywhere in Ireland/NI - I can travel!) sympathetic to prescribing baclofen?
                              thanks, Joanc

Comment

:welcome:

Sorry can't help with Doc's in Ireland, but you're in the right place to learn about Bac!

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X