Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Want to Pick a Stop Date with Me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DiAnn;273202 wrote: I need help to stop drinking forever. I have to stop drinking as it is holding me back. I would like to set a stop date with you. I think I need hypnosis and a good diet, supplement and exercise program to get started.
    Need HELP ASAP, but wait until Monday! you failed before you started!:H

Comment

Well this is my MONDAY! I hope I remember how crappy I feel right now on the drive home.....

I had an 8 month AF once and I lost about 30 lbs, never felt better, had no guilty mornings, looking at my kids and wondering if they are mad, sad or just disappointed. I want ALL that and more and I know that AF is the way. I want to moderate eventually but AF is my goal right now.

Good luck to everyone, I know that its worth it cause I've been there before. I just have to recognize my triggers and do everything in my power to work around them.

Comment

ThuzzyQ, I'll join you. I have been trying to moderate for several months now and keep going back to my old ways. I desperatly want to be able to moderate, but I think the answer is AF. I too want to lose weight and keep sabotaging my efforts with Al.

Comment

Sounds great KAT20! I'm really serious about this too, definately because AL is kicking my butt but so is the weight gain! I know that some AF days I can get the weight loss started and I will physically feel so much better.

Plus my mind will be more clear and that would be a wonderful feeling too!

Comment

I've finished day 14 and I wake up feeling better than I used to, but not as good as when I've quit before. Maybe it's 'cause I'm 12 or so years older than last time? I dunno........ But I'm still glad I'm not drinking. And some of my memory is coming back! LOL Wait! Where am I??
            Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Well its around the trigger time for me, the work day is coming to a close, the radio is on the show I listen to on my way home and I'm starting to obsess about what I want to drink tonight. No kids right after work so I'm sitting here saying to myself well, I could go home, take a bath and listen to the CD and stay AF or I could stop at the store and buy a pint....

You know changing my routine may be one of the first things I need to do to get the AF started?

Comment

Working...
              X