Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I have to leave for a bit

Patty .. suspenders .. giggle!
    Greenie, you could ask RJ to ban you from the site for a week or two to get the black hole cleaned up. seriously, i bet it's been done.
    Is there a program for MWO addiction ?
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Oh yeah, and gird your loins.:H :H :H
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I like the word loins
        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

loins and arse and BGP
          sigpic

Comment

Greenie - don't leave us - I think we need you here! Who will give us the toe smiles? You need us too hon - just set your timer for 15 minutes then Log off. You're learning to moderate - remember??!!:boxer: AL and :ranger ODAT alcohol and computer blogs!
            Liv
            AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Oh, Miss Greenbean, you can't go away. We will hunt you down and stalk you.

Your office sounds like mine. Actually, to call it an "office" is highly pretentious; it's a converted closet in my husband's study that started life as a fourth bedroom. There's a built-in desk with drawers, and above the computer are shelves all the way up to the ceiling holding a collection of every *Gourmet* magazine from 1951-2002 (then I ran out of room; 2003-present are under my bed in boxes.) Pamphlets, catalogs, funny greeting cards, etc. have to be cleared away before I can even check my e-mail. The best part of my "office" is that, by merely drawing closed the louvered doors, I can make it disappear when guests are coming! No frantic straightening-neatening needed.

I say, embrace your inner black hole. Celebrate the messy life. Maybe go easy on that vodka, though. And stick around. I've been able to successfully moderate my MWO life, and so can you!
              Jane Jane

Comment

Awww... thanks jane jane. I have two offices. the one at home ..eh That can wait. But the other is our living. That one is the black hole. Oh and then there's all my dad's stuff. OK, BGP!!
                sigpic

Comment

greenie,
                  You are simply NOT allowed to go away!
                  (did that sound gruff enough?? )

I too tend to spend too much time here. Even when drinking, as ooposed to being AF.
                  BUT...I feel supported and cared about here.

I know about having to tend to "life"...you need to find a balance is all.
                  As for black holes...sheesh, sometimes I feel like my entire house is one. I need a professional organiser to come help me!

Anyways...you have my number...never feel you cannot use it. Any time of day...work or home...when you need a shoulder, or a giggle, I am here for you!

much love and hugs,
                  K
                  Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

greenie, why on earth would you want to leave now. what is wrong? your on a roll girl and the pants thingie is hilarious, that is stamped on me forehead. :goodjob: fricken too funny GE. why go? you have so much invested here at MWO...betcha happy you didn't jump the bridge? :H
                    ~ripple~

Comment

YOU CAN'T GO...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you will learn to mods! LOL

Comment

hey green eyes I have an addiction to this site too and have had to put my foot down a couple times, I was spending a lot of time here while under deadlines at work.

The withdrawals I experienced the last 2 weeks while on vacation were awful, I understand how we can spend so much time here and it will pass so quickly without notice.

yes you can just cut down a bit, but like that song hotel California, you can check out anytime you want, but you can never leaaaaave.

oh and about the vodka? you drink while you work?
                        you will stop when ready, but we all know the reason why we visit here.

Trix
                        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Smiley toes: have enjoyed your posts. Leave, come back or stay if you want. Just want you to know you have a fan club!

Comment

Greenbean,

I read all of your posts and I think the last thing you need to do is drop off the face of the earth. You have so much to offer. Stop this nonsense. love, Love, LOVE. Gabby.
                            Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Comment

Uhoh, did she really leave??? Greens, come back when you want......we will await your return with open arms. We definately won't forget you, so don't you dare forget us!

:h
                              Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

after my relax pak, i am leaving 2! i was planning on telling the AA buds, but not now...be gone shortly...rip. away soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X