• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I have to leave for a bit

Rip, where are YOU going?
    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Ya'll know how many time many of us left...only to never leave? We need each other!!!!

Comment

Sorry to see you leave, however brief... I appreciate the support you lent me in "chat".

Take care of yourself and, girl, you don't have to tell me about vodka! It should be outlawed!

Comment

Hey Green Eyes

My advice is not to make a big announcement, you may change your mind. Lay low for a while and see how you feel.

I had a feeling that it was unhealthy to spend too much time here. I particularly thought it was bad at work, where systems are monitored. Your internet use is monitored and you could be jeopardizing your position.

I read a book about overcoming alcoholism and it suggested starting with a few habits. I chose eliminating looking at MWO at work, among other things, and succeeded. It was a lesson in changing habits.

You know people who have drinking problems tend to be all or nothing people and that is really to our detriment. the best thing is to find some kind of middle ground, some place between black and white, and i hope you find that green eyes...

Comment

Too late for not making a public announcement. Interesting point about all or nothing people. I am like that.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Noelle;286894 wrote: Rip, where are YOU going?

wanted, back at my first forum! :H

they miss me!

rip.

Comment

Greenie and Rip, I find that when I'm away from MWO is the time that I that I forget my pledge to be AF.

Do what you need to do, but, please know how important you both are to all of us.

Nancy.......you are SO right about getting on MWO at work. Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

gawd, my big girl pants are pulled up to my chin! and dear one me is working towards 6 months...i slipped in the shit the other day, but no drinkie, i chewed my toe nails off, cried a bit, chatted all nite and now me is like a new pup. :H

~rippy poo~

Comment

nancy and suki411, MWO works for me too! :h

~ripple~
                    :l

Comment

Greeneyes - I know I go in cycles, where sometimes I sit at the computer practically all day, especially when there is a really gread thread going on, and then sometimes won't post anything for quite a while. A break is just fine, doesn't mean you will never log on again. Go with your feelings, but maybe do try not to log on at work. Best wishes.
                      The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Working...
                      X