I slipped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I slipped.

I have never told my doctor that I have a drinking problem. I am afraid it will go on my records. I don't know why I am afraid - aren't your records confidential or are you doomed if you confide in your Dr.?

Comment

I slipped.

I have confided in my Dr. so its on my medical records.

Spent the day being busy and finally getting off my butt and cutting the grass, cleaning windows and generally not feeling sorry for myself (well trying not to)!

I know how these experiences fade from memory and in the future it gets harder, but I'm a carrying on and going to try my best.

Its OK to fall off, just get back on.

Comment

I slipped.

Amashed I am really proud of you ....

Keep it up ........

Love & hugs ....... BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

I slipped.

OK been off my backside and cleaning the house for the weekend (and feeling better) so after my terrible week last week I'm up early and going back to work. I was pretty upset that I missed a whole week but turns out theres been a bug going round and loads of people have been off (makes the guilt and lies a little easier!).

I am AF and have a very clean house. Now to build on it.

Trying to be as positive as I can now.

Thanks all.

Comment

I slipped.

Good on you Amashed....keep on building and dont stop. Up early it good to be back to a routine again does help as well! need to be of myself.lol Trying to be positive does help, well done for YOU.

Keep strong and positive.

Love
            Teardrop.x
            family is everything to me

Comment

Working...
            X