Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anxiety ridden- unhappy w/my life what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone,
    I just wanted to thank you all for your support, and for just listening, I suppose.

I have had a pretty bad week, drinking to black-out twice. This has got to STOP NOW! I'm going to get back on the supps religiously, because they do
    work, brush off the CDs and start again. Sigh . . . day one, again. I did so well for so long, but the last few months I have gone downhill pretty quickly. My husband isn't much help, as he drinks and just refuses to NOT have it in the house. It makes it so much harder.

Thanks again.

Comment

dingbat,

Welcome back! You sound determined and like you're beginning to form a plan, that's great! I find if I stick with the supps and the CDs and continue to post here, it helps a lot. I hope to hear more from you. There's nothing wrong with day 1, it's a fresh start! :l

Be
      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Thanks becoming. I found that using the drink tracker, the CDs and supps were tremendously effective, as well as posting here. I was taking 16 pills (vitamins, minerals & supps) and three big spoonfuls of L-glut powder a day! I was also on a strict low-carb diet. I don't know why I stopped, I guess I just got complacent. But, it worked; I was actually able to moderate - a whole new experience for me.

Anyway, back to baby steps; one day at a time and little improvements at a time. All we can do is try and try again, I guess.

Comment

Working...
        X