X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye

Sea~

I hope to convey that I understand.

I feel like what misery feels like and all I can think of is you.

You have friends and are never alone, you understand?
    Do you understand that you are loved?

Stand under that Love, love.
    :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Goodbye

I, too, just noticed this thread (have been away a while.) Seacailin, you are so articulate, and so good at defining your problems to yourself and others. That's the first step! The ones I really pity are those who can't even identify the source of their misery. You're SO close to beginning to climb up and out---don't rush it, take baby steps, and know that so many care for you. I will say a rosary just for you today. I don't know your real name, but God does!
      Jane Jane

Comment

Goodbye

hi seaster,others can control our feelings ? emotions, it really hurts me to here that from you,you are strong and come a long way,no joking here now,when i was in treatment these are the times you bond,its my birthday today and i feel your so down,energy,i hope i breath a breath of life for you friend gyco

Comment

Goodbye

I'm so glad you checked in and are meeting a friend today. Please keep reaching out and call the numbers in the link posted by Alison if needed. You have worked so hard for your sobriety. Things will get better. No matter what your family is doing they will not be better off without you. I'm a "suicide survivor" and can assure you that this is your depression talking, not the truth. Please take care.

Comment

Goodbye

sea you still there i had to leave i do wish you strength

Comment

Goodbye

Dear Seacailin

I'm sat here reading this thread in tears for you. I don't know you or even your real name, I'm thousands of miles away. But you do matter and I and many others here at MWO care deeply.

However it seems just now your princess and sons love you dearly. If you leave now princess will never recover. She will spend the rest of her life in regret of something she said or did. Don't curse your dear daughter in this way. My friend's 14 year old son committed suicide 3 years ago and she is heartbroken, she will never recover. Don't do this to your friends and family.

When you hit bottom the only way is up.

Sending you love
              If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

Goodbye

Sea,
                I am sorry I am just seeing your need for help. I have been this depressed too. Life can seem so very unfair and frightening sometimes. It may seem like giving up is the answer, but Sea..there ARE people that love you and care about you. Please know that your life is valued. Please keep leaning and reaching out because we do care. Scream, yell, cry....call someone...go in to chat..whatever you need. XXXXXX
                Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Goodbye

Sea, I too just saw this post. Thank you for checking in this morning and I do hope you enjoy time with your friend, and are feeling a bit better. Just know you are not ever alone and you are very loved. :h

I am sending you big hugs :l:l. PM anytime you need too!

Comment

Goodbye

Sea
                    I am glad you are here.
                    Stay close to those you love and trust will love you back.
                    Be gentle with yourself. No guilt or shame.
                    Talk through it. Share, and you will find so many others who understand your pain, and have experienced similar, and made it through.
                    You can too.
                    And always believe you are worth fighting for the happiness you deserve.
                    I say fighting, because I have had to battle through depression, and it feels like a fight. Some times a war. Like everything is plotted against me to go wrong. This is the depression working. Fight back. Fight back with the belief that happiness WILL come again, and that YOU DESERVE IT!:h:l:h

You DO deserve it. Hang in there.

So much love and prayers.

xoxo,
                    K
                    Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Goodbye

Sea........Like everyone says.....Your friends are here to help ! I've had some very low days in my life.....(Zoloft....is my friend) Hang on, keep posting....we all care about you ! Lots of Love friend IAD.
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Goodbye

Sea I am so sorry that you are going through a rough time right now. Believe that you have a beautiful spirit that has been created for some purpose. The people and situations that you encounter each day also have beauty and purpose. Look for the positive (flip side of negative )in everything that you do and say and the perspective that you will gain will show you that the most difficult periods in your life will produce wonderful changes. We are all here for you like beautiful clouds carrying you accross the sky.

Comment

Goodbye

Just wanted to let you know I love you girl and am glad you are still here today. Take care of yourself and know you are loved.
                          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                          :h

Comment

Goodbye

ah Sea, things will get better and your princess and princes need you, even if they dont show it, they are still very young.And your princess, she needs to learn through her own mistakes, if her fella is a coke dealer, im telling you darling, she will be looking for your loving arms sooner than you think. Let this bad tide run its course and keep working towords a brighter future, it will come....I promise you, everythings going to be alright.

Comment

Goodbye

Sea thank you for checking in, I am very happy to hear that you have someone to talk with today. Stay strong, it will all work out .
                              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Goodbye

Hi Sea,
                                I was worried about you all day at work.
                                I'm sorry that you are so down. I know there are times when it truly seems that nothing will ever get better and that nothing matters, but believe me I know different.
                                There was a time when I was as low as you are. I just didn't care any more. I thought it would have been lovely not to have to wake up in the morning and go through another day. I put everyone who cares about me through hell that day, and for a while afterwards, but it was a long time ago now and I can look back and say that I am so very happy that I am alive today.
                                There is so much that I have done and people that mean a great deal to me that I would never have known since the day I thought my world had ended. Life isn't perfect for me, but it's a hell of a lot better than I thought it could ever be when I thought I wanted to die.
                                Everything is in a constant state of flux. Nothing lasts forever and good times will come for you and yours I'm certain.
                                Take care Seacailin.
                                Love
                                Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X