Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye

My heart just broke when I read your post. I am so glad that you had something inside you that made you come here and talk. We all have so many outside influences that can seem unmanagable, and some that we definately have no control over and have to let go. As you can see from this thread, so many of us have felt what you are feeling, so you do have a truly sympathetic group of friends here.

I am so sorry that you are going through so much all at the same time. But, I am also glad that you are reaching out. Often times, when we start to verbalize what is inside, it starts to work itself out or at least seem not so big.

Know you are loved for who you are and you have many people that are willing to drop everything to lend a hand - just don't forget to reach.

All my love and blessings,

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Goodbye

I am glad that your still here Sea. Your caring family is here. Praying for you to make it through. Life is better then death just like being sober is better then being drunk (especailly the morning after).
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Goodbye

Hi Sea, I was surprised to read your post, when I joined MWO, you were one of my main inspirations!!!!

However, I realize we are all human, and we usually drink to self medicate something else, you sound like your depressed, I have been there, I know, please know that you have many people who care and love you.
        "Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance

Comment

Goodbye

Hang in there Sea. It will get better as long as you don't give up.

Comment

Goodbye

Thank u all. I am still hanging on by a thread and believe me Emylee is not helping, but my precious baby Christopher is helping. Mr. Popeye you made me cry. I love you
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Goodbye

Sea, About 8 months ago my husband was away in india and i got drunk, my kids went to the neighbors and called my in laws who came and picked them up. i was so distraught that i tried to take my life. it was pretty feable attempt but since i actually took action i told my psychiatrist who forced me to go to the hospital the next day (cops were called) luckily at that point in time i was very lucid and determined not to be a danger to myself. the good news is that my children never knew that i tried to do this and only a few select people found out (only people that i told). my message here is that looking back i am so thankful that i wasnt successful. i have had such happiness in my life since that night. so much joy with my kids, with friends, with my sisters and believe it or not with myself (go figure). it is irreversable. Im sending you positive thoughts. I hope you are doing well this morning hon

Comment

Goodbye

Sea,

You are in my thoughts and prayers and I'm sending you a BIG WARM HUG your way.

Please take care and keep the faith. You are loved.

Mich
                :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Goodbye

I hope you're feeling better. We're all wishing you a long life full of better times :h
                  Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                  - George Jackson

Comment

Goodbye

Sea,

Even though I have never spoken to you before, I know some of how you feel and where you are coming from. I tried ending it all six times - yes SIX! - guess I wasn't very good at it. And it made it worse every time I woke up with my family crying at the end of my bed, feeling sick, guilty, helpless and covered in tubes. At the time all I wanted was to feel nothing any more.

But today I am SO, SO grateful that I never managed to do it. Because, guess what. My ten years of absolute shit and hideousness is finally over. I have had three years of struggling, but improving, and now I'm finally burstung through the other side to the wonderful side of life.

Yes I still have depression, but I can handle it a whole lot better now. I have control over my life, a wonderful job helping others, my family is proud and all I can say is I NEVER thought I could feel this way.

Please give it another chance. Whatever you may think right now, the world would not be a better place if you weren't in it.
                    Hugs,
                    Kim
                    Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Goodbye

Seacailin,
                      I am sorry you are feeling low at the moment, but please let me say LIFE IS WORTH IT... From my experience, everything can be rebuilt...money and relationships, they come and go, but we always have life...
                      I have been through depression/mental illness problems ever since childhood...my own father abused mum/me sexually/mentally/physically and my brothers physically/mentally also...I left home at 15, went as far away as I could, working mans jobs, it saved me in some ways but ruined my self worth with no one to share good times with... My brothers remained close to our parents, but paid their own price for this, my eldest brother shot himself 2 and a half months ago, two weeks before his 35th birthday...
                      I can honestly assure you that despite problems some of us have faced, I wish I could have told him that I too had at times thought of ending my own life, but not seriously...I wish he could have believed that he had come so far, and overcome so much hardship in his life, such a shame to go out that way, if only he knew in life how much we hurt, after his death, we would give anything to have him here with us again...
                      Please don't give up, you are giving up on those who love you dearest...
                      Red Red Wine...My Love/Hate Relationship...

Comment

Goodbye

I hope that the links that I have sent your in a message will help. I care for you and I thought that I would let you know that I am praying for you.
                        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Goodbye

Seacailin;644943 wrote: This is Seacailin saying goodbye I have loved you all you all. You have meant the world to to me. I just cant take life anymore. Please dont try to intervene as my family has known that I have been dying for some time and they don't care so just let me go and just know that I have loved you all.
                          PLEASE POST SOMETHING!!
                          Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Goodbye

Does anyone have her phone number? I used to, but I somehow deleted.

PM me w/her number, please...?
                            Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Working...
                            X