no subject. nothing left.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update...husband is not the bio, he is my love forever. Custody went to my little girls bio dad (we never married) and he has NEVER done anything for her, but yet, he now has custody because that is the was the courts work.
    Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

Well kids say stuff like that all the time. I remember! And especially with their mothers. love is very close to hate.

You have to rebuild the relationship. Nothing is forever. Everything is constantly changing.

I bet there are TONS of people here who could help you with some of the custody issues. Post something on general and get in touch with some MWO people in your area.

All is not lost!

PS, so did the neighbor say something about you that made you lose custody? And can you understand it at all? You need to make sure you get visitations and then focus on getting yourself well. you are not a bad person, you have a bad problem.

Comment

Popeye;718248 wrote: Yes you do...
        You have posted in the right site.
        You think nobody knows what you're going through??
        Get your ass back here right now
        come on with it popeye...this is what i need. I so feel like I am drowning here...and quickly.
        Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

nancy;718260 wrote: Well kids say stuff like that all the time. I remember! And especially with their mothers. love is very close to hate.

You have to rebuild the relationship. Nothing is forever. Everything is constantly changing.

I bet there are TONS of people here who could help you with some of the custody issues. Post something on general and get in touch with some MWO people in your area.

All is not lost!
          I agree with the love/hate thing, but I feel this is too much...she wants her own way and unfortunately, she is EXACTLY like me.

Comment

Well, if she is exactly like you, that's a good thing. You can understand. So it's her decision to go live with bio dad?

That could easily swing back toward you.

I think these kind of issues are actually very common. How old is she? I bet you will get a lot of support here.

You can't be basing decisions about your life on the emotional whims of a child though. You need to get healthy.

Losing custody could be good for you. Get your S*** together!

Comment

Colbe, things are shite for you right now, but let's face it, your worst scenario has already occurred...it will only get better.

Things do change- and bit by bit you can work on getting things put right, can you get any meds to help you get through this horrible time?

Comment

I have been were you are are going and I have the scars to prove it.
                Stand up colbe.

Comment

nancy;718269 wrote: Well, if she is exactly like you, that's a good thing. You can understand. So it's her decision to go live with bio dad?

That could easily swing back toward you.

I think these kind of issues are actually very common. How old is she? I bet you will get a lot of support here.

You can't be basing decisions about your life on the emotional whims of a child though. You need to get healthy.

Losing custody could be good for you. Get your S*** together!
                  A little complicated there, bio dad has custody but he does not want her and she knows he has been abusive (verbally mostly) to me...but he had the rights to "place" my girl at my sisters house in another state.
                  As far as getting mu "S" together...losing it, I appreciate you guys telling me what I already know, but am not feeling like a sane person at the moment.

Comment

marbella;718271 wrote: Colbe, things are shite for you right now, but let's face it, your worst scenario has already occurred...it will only get better.

Things do change- and bit by bit you can work on getting things put right, can you get any meds to help you get through this horrible time?
                    When DHS stole my girl my Dr. put me on Zoloft, but I started drinking again as a result of this crisis. I don't know if it worked, I do know that I took a knife last night...superficial, but still on my mind.

Comment

colbe;718278 wrote: A little complicated there, bio dad has custody but he does not want her and she knows he has been abusive (verbally mostly) to me...but he had the rights to "place" my girl at my sisters house in another state.
                      As far as getting mu "S" together...losing it, I appreciate you guys telling me what I already know, but am not feeling like a sane person at the moment.
                      OK- but that is only at the moment.

This time next week your feelings will already have changed. Promise.

Comment

Colbe. Nothing stays the same - what is now won't be in the future - so there is always hope things will work out - God sees around corners - you can't, so hang in there and work it girl. If I tried to think too far into the future I'd be crazy (or worse than I am now). I can say that with authority as what I'm dealing with could be hell if I let it. I'm not strong - I just have people around who can slap me once in a while. If you know anything about my situation you'll know what I'm talking about. You can get thru this and you should especially if you have others around who love you. Focus on them. And let the other stuff work its way out. K?

Comment

Checking in on you colbe. Because I, among many others, care about you.
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

you guys are great, and yes quitin' i do remember. Just so fu*ing sad right now. Where did this depression come from???!! I normally can stand anything. But, this is my girl.

Comment

I don't know colbe. the moon the planets, hormones, whatever. I'm not feeling so great myself but you just have to put one foot in front of the other to make progress. Just take the next step, no matter how small.
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

colbe;718280 wrote: When DHS stole my girl my Dr. put me on Zoloft, but I started drinking again as a result of this crisis. I don't know if it worked, I do know that I took a knife last night...superficial, but still on my mind.
                                That wouldn't help anything would it- I know you feel like S*** and who can blame you.

Can you just try to think about calling a doctor or a helpline and telling them completely how bad you feel?
                                You don't have to do it right now, but just think about it? There are meds that will calm you down and make you feel better.

Comment

Working...
                                X