no subject. nothing left.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning everyone. My husband asked me if today was the day...meaning, no more drink. I did find away (counting change) to get a little more last night. I have done this before..."well, I may as well just finish it". I just checked...there are probably about 8 left in the box. I love that we alcoholics are so creative...(had to preface that before typing my next sentance to avoid the deserving eyes rolling when you read it...I am sure you have all been there too). I will use the remaining beer to "Wean" off to avoid a seziure. I still heard all your eye roll. It is almost 10am here, and no beer yet. This day is going to be hell. I will check in later and let you know how it goes. I will put my AA book on top of my head and hope osmosis works like it did in science class.
    Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

Colbe, If you don't mind, I'm going to copy and past you to the colbe sunday thread. If you mind, pleasc do not take offence and continuue here. This is a new day. How aout if we treat it as an new day and start fresh. Nobody is rolling eyes, colbe. We feel with our heart and soul and reach to you with outstretched arms. This is your fight. I wish you well and will continue to check in.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

greeneyes;718777 wrote: Colbe, If you don't mind, I'm going to copy and past you to the colbe sunday thread. If you mind, pleasc do not take offence and continuue here. This is a new day. How aout if we treat it as an new day and start fresh. Nobody is rolling eyes, colbe. We feel with our heart and soul and reach to you with outstretched arms. This is your fight. I wish you well and will continue to check in.
        Ok green...bring me to the Sunday thread. I would never take offence towards someone that is trying to help , even if is a kick in the arse.
        Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

IT's there colbe! It's not a kick in the arse. It helps everybody know how you are doing and that you are OK starting anew this sunday morning! :l
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
          X