Colbe's Sunday thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colbe's Sunday thread

Yeh you go girl and find urself a job that will make u laugh! I am away to bed now nite nite.

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

Valerian you have to take for a couple weeks for it to get into your system so I hear. Never took it, just what I heard.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

You can take them during the day - they won't knock you out but do help with withdrawl symptoms.
        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
        :h

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

Yeah, how is the stew coming along?
          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

well done oney.
            can you give me some tips
            life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

My tip is......have a good look at a recent pic of yourself....realise you look WANK....and then decise that the smoking is stealing your looks and your skin and your glow....it was pure vanity for me...

take a look at the weddin pics on my facebook..I look like shite..
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

Are we there yet? I mean, how's the stew?
                :l
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

sigpic

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

LMFAO!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

The stew is stewing and the dead animal is about ready for "Searing". Smells good so far...got a ways to go though.

I also found a script that I forgot I had (Trozapan I think) before my insurace ran out. I think that would knock me out during the day. I just accused my husband of slipping me L-Gluti, something....I bought the wrong stuff, not the L-Glutimate. I have no idea if he gave the the soma or not...man is he slick. Surprised he hasn't hidden the kitchen knives and dumped out the bleach...
                      Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

Greenie, thank you for letting me borrow you camera so that these guys know I am not lying about my stew with a dead ass in it.

Yesterday I thought perhaps I was insane. That is untrue, it is you guys that are all crazy. What a relief!
                        Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

Hey, nothing like a little dried fried ass meat to get ya right!
                          sigpic

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

STEW UPDATE:

He loved it. When I got up to get him a second helping, like a child he sneaked three pieces of his brocoli on to my plate. This is a 50 year old man. Whew!

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

Colbe, that is awesome! So very happy for you :h
                              :l
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

That's awesome - LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X