Colbe's Sunday thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colbe's Sunday thread

Ah, yea...we will need O2M, she apparently does not know what a cup is..."a big mug?, a drinking glass...she MUST be worse off than I am.

Oh Sheri, we are having a HUGE storm here (so cool) but somehow this animal got into the house. Yet ANOTHER pet, this one is alive though. It is about 4 inches long, a wing span even longer (4 wings) and nothing that I have ever in my life seen. I should build a bat house. DH is catching this alien so I can research him. Then I will let him go. His little body is bright green, a long black tail, his head looks like he has one big eye. He has 6 legs, walks on 4 and I guess the front two are his arms, he wipes his face with them. He does not gravitate towards the light. He is beautiful...but we are letting him go now. That was so cool. Very cool the things I forgot how to appreciate.
    Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

:H:H:H

Amazing what you guys cook up here.... and I MISSED IT! Well, I'm delighted to hear that the dead animal enhanced the stew and that DH was pleased.

Colbe, honey, you sound TONS better! Awesome! :l

Oney.. a cup is 250g... took me a while, too... strange units they use here in North America
      K... it's getting late and I just got home.. going to bed now.

Thank you Greenie.. this was a wonderful idea :l
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

I cry again tonight, but not for the same reasons as last night. Not to be a mood swinger, but I just cannot believe the support here. I HAD to break down and read some of these posts to my DH, because I am supposed to be depressed but LMFAO all day. Wonderful guys. TY from the bottom of my heart.
        Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

I was feeling really positive today until I saw THE STEW!!! I am going to buy some quorn now you have put me off dead thing's in gravy lol, I am so glad you are feeling better Colbe, stick with it. what does LMFAO mean? sorry is it really obvious? Will call in later, I may have a recipe for a tasy soup made with cat vomit for you.
          Twitch

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

Hi Colbe,
            It's so lovely to see you turn yourself around in just 24 hours. Well done you.

Glad you didn't add bananas to the stew (yukky).

Tawny. I have to ask my kids what some things mean, like LMFAO.

The polite version is Laughing My Flipping Arse Off. I too much of a ladee to tell you what the F actually stands for.

Have a great day.

Love and hugs.

Jackie xxx
            :l
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

thank you for that, I can't begin to think what the f really stand's for!! have a good day.
              Twitch

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

Hi Colbe

If you're cooking again today (Monday) can I come round too? What's on the menu for tonight?

Keep busy!
                If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

LOL, don't cook for me Colbe, I hate bits of dead animal in my food!

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

Marbella,

Does that mean you have live animals in your food. Even I would draw the line at that one.

x
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

LMAO Jackie...no- no animals!

That was about the only thing I never struggled with giving up

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

Colbe - we are glad to help hon.

Love you!
                        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                        :h

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

Good morning, Colbe! What's for breakfast?
                          :l
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

Morning Colbe!!
                            Rise and shine...
                            Sorry I missed dinner last night, it sounded absolutely yummy.
                            What's on the agenda for today? Other than a shower?
                            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

tawnywitch;719251 wrote: I was feeling really positive today until I saw THE STEW!!! I am going to buy some quorn now you have put me off dead thing's in gravy lol, I am so glad you are feeling better Colbe, stick with it. what does LMFAO mean? sorry is it really obvious? Will call in later, I may have a recipe for a tasy soup made with cat vomit for you.
                              Thanks, I appreciate the support! LMFAO...please do not ask the kids. It means Laughing my f****** A$$ off.
                              Cat vomit? Ok, I will start looking around for a cat in the mean time.

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

DeeBee;719476 wrote: Morning Colbe!!
                                Rise and shine...
                                Sorry I missed dinner last night, it sounded absolutely yummy.
                                What's on the agenda for today? Other than a shower?
                                It's 10:30 here...no shower but I'll put it on my list of thing to do, ok Deebs?! ALthough I had so much fun with you guys yesterday, to day is going to be hard...it is Monday and there are some rough calls that need to be made. I was not planing on cooking again, but maybe that's a good idea.

At 2am this am (I couln't sleep so got up to read my AA book), I had a waffle with strawberry cream cheese and corn flakes on top, and then you fold it over and smash it so it looks like a quesadilla. Try it, it's really good! Man, I should go into the restaurant biz! Oh, and my reality show..."Cooking with Colbe".

I am not sure about dinner. I will have to think of something...I like things that take a long time...as I certainly have time on my hands right now.

I know my thread was just for Sunday, but Greenie, can I have an extention? Today is going to be really tough for me. My girls school is supposed to call me today about getting her into counseling (I instigated that last Friday since my sister won't take her anywhere, so that is the only thing I sould come up with.) Also, I am expecting a letter from social services about rehab...which is another whole issue. I will wait until I read the letter to explain that fiasco.

I plan to hang out here all day again with my 2 eggs in a hankie on my couch...I love that. One2Many coined that phrase. She only WANTS a big arse like in her advistar!

Comment

Working...
                                X