The Screw You Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Screw You Thread!

You don't hear what I'm saying, you hear what you want to hear. SCREW YOU!

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

I HATE laundry...it multiples as you are washing...SCREW YOU!
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

When you come back from two weeks on holiday - leaving me with the kids, work, and a mission to clean and tidy this shit pit we call a home that takes me till midnight every night you're away - and you complain the kitchen work top looks "a little bare"..... then go to bed for two days!

SCREW YOU BITCH

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

When you finally get a job, and now the house is such a pigsty you have to spend your entire Saturday cleaning it because no one else will. SCREW YOU! :moon:

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

When I work I ass off to make a rental house as nice and clean as possible, and rent it to people who write on the walls, pile crap in the yard, bring home strays that tear up the porches and doors, spill every color drink on the carpet, turn the refrigerators green, NEVER push the button on the self-cleaning oven, etc., NEVER cut the grass, NEVER take out their trash, smoke in the house, move in family members and friends, and don't pay the rent on time, EVER, then are astounded when I evict you, SCREW YOU RIGHT IN TO COURT!!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

OMG - I have been laughing SO hard at these posts!! Funniest thread we've ever had!

I wish I could think of something specific - I know I have a LOT of "screw you's" pent up inside...

So I'll just say, SCREW YOU!! (in general!)
              Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

When you go out to buy a bunch of flowers for a friend, and come back with 2 bottles of wine for yourself, then drink them. SCREW YOU AL for the control you have over me.

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

Yeah, screw you al.

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

When I bust my ass all day cleaning and cooking and child tending, and all you see and mention is what I HAVEN'T done. SCREW YOU.
                    Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

For my husband: When I've worked at a crucial job for 34 years, everyone comes to me for the answers, I get passed over because I'm a white male, no matter how many times I explain how to do something you screw it up, you can bring in lawyers to justify being your being fired for incompetence or substance abuse, you deliberately schedule off time when you know that overtime will be required, screw you. You're not only affecting the man you are dealing with, but his family and his life. His family says SCREW YOU TWICE.
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

Screw you who send me stupid Chain letters that fill up my inbox and take so long to open. I dont care about breaking the chain and the computer god sending me 100 years of misery. Bullshit!!

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

To the grocery store shelves:

The liquor aisle is for AL, not the lovely other options like sparkling water and seltzer. For being adjacent to the non-poisonous bubbly drink shelves, SCREW YOU AL SHELVES!

(but thanks for giving me a chance to :finger: when I walked by!)

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

Oh what a needed thread...thank you!

To my ex husband, shy of twenty years by two months, two months ago...yes it is our non- aniversary. When you call me (on one of me few days off) and rip me a new ass for not having your pickup at your house cause our sons is in the shop and you let him take it and accuse me of sending you on some "guilt trip"...lets see, If you are on a guilt trip, you bought and paid for that ticket all by yourself.... so......FY!:goodjob:...need to keep that in mind this month!
                            Finally Free

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

Oh this is SO good. Let it OUT! Let it OUT!! Love it Lode. And Red, I hope that F'ing felt good!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

changemylife;747352 wrote: Betty,
                                Open toe shoes and Tattoo's , OMG:wow:, you must be a whore or something!

I will help you out and give a double screw you
                                to them. :H

:funnypost::lol3:

LOL! I am new here (just checking out posts before I get involved) but I LOVE this thread!!

Comment

Working...
                                X