• Show
Clear All

The Screw You Thread!

To the Beast SCREW YOU !!!!!!!!!!!:finger:

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

OH,
      And to my ex
      When my girls tell you that they WANT to see me for a little while tomorrow and you say,
      "I'll THINK about it" (what's there to "think" about) !!!!!!!
      FUCK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry soooooooooo angry right now !!!!

Bob

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

People who ask a question, ignore the answer, then blame ME when it all goes wrong....:headbanger:

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

For the person who skips work.....FUCK YOU :finger:
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

OK - SCREW YOU -- the guy who fixed my computer (similar to fixing my car)...

Like.. DID he? SCREW YOU (if he didnt!).

Blast. -
            Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

OK - computer seems ok. Guess I'd better take back that last SCREW YOU. lol.

Ohhh, prop - may I chime in? SCREW HER!!

:l

(PS - I even love Indirect SCREWS - LOL!! This IS a great thread!)
              Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

gossips

To all of the town gossips who can't wait to tut-tut over my latest unfortunate episode SCREW YOU and the mindless self-righteous voids you come from! Go get your own lives instead of bitching about mine. At least I am trying for something better in my own life and my idea of excitement isn't a trip to the hairdresser to get my foils replaced and a cream bun or three while delighting in running down the reputations of anyone whom I don't approve.
                F...K I needed that.

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

To the guys at the gas station who thinks he is doing me a favor by over filling my gas tank. Screw you man!
                  Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

For my brother and sister and all the others who fit the bill: Screw you! WHO do you think you are that you can say ANYTHING to anyone without any thoughts as to how you say it, what you say or where you say it. Who gave you that right? I?ll wait for an answer because I?d really like one.

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

To all those in line behind me who cop an attitude when I ask for 6 or 7 bags for my groceries.
                      I RE-USE them for garbage bags, so mind your own f'n business and SCREW YOU!!

Idiots...

DLA
                      Of all vices, drinking is the most incompatible with greatness
                      Sir Walter Scott
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

HA, HA, I love this....OK here I go, SCREW YOU to the four job interviews I have had, (no job yet_ and the last one said (when I called to find out) Oh, the position has been filled Well,anyway, to her, self righteous, officious bitch SCREW YOU.....thanks guys for this thread, its great!!!!
                        Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

Screw all these Freaks that are killing people in this country, trying to unravel our moral fiber! SCREW YOU!

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

Screw you my stupid F***ing husband for not supporting my fight to stop drinking!!!!!

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

SCREW YOU to my brother who brings booze to my home every day dispite my telling him how much it hurts my own efforts...and screw him twice for listening only when my husband laid the law down two days ago, when I have been saying it since JUNE.
                              Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

SCREW YOU TO CERTAIN PEOPLE AT THE PARTY I WAS AT LAST NIGHT! I appreciate all you've achieved in your industry, but just because I don't have a credit to my name doesn't mean that I'm not interesting. And, go ahead and ignore my presence as you tell your egotistical stories to others you feel are at your level.

......oh, I will remember you all......

Comment

Working...
                                X