Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So lost

Hi Tidegirl.

Please stick with us and keep connected. If you can get the next couple of days booze free under your belt, you will begin to feel better. Maybe watch some mindless movies to distract you for awhile until the booze leaves your system. Take care of yourself and take it easy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Think you binge every 3-4 wks? If so, do you think this may be hormone related?

You can start again. You can and will do this.

Please keep checking in when you can. Staying connected is helpful. People care, we all understand. Hope you feel better soon!... :hug:

Comment

Thank you. I am terrified of what tomorrow will bring. I feel like I am having trouble breathing -- it's likely anxiety but scary

Comment

Hello [MENTION=23314]Tidegirl[/MENTION], stick with us, this will pass, when in the depths of this it can be quite scary but it will improve. You have stopped before, you can do it again and don't worry about what tomorrow brings for there is only today that you can change.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I'm really in rough shape. Having to try to hide it as my husband is pretty bent out of shape with me. No sleep once again -- everything just stinks

Comment

Tidegirl, melatonin always helps me with the sleep,you're in the US check out CVS or Walgreen's for a product called"midnite" it melts in your mouth and has a very low dose of melatonin, chamomile, lavender and lemon balm
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I took some melatonin but no sleep. Please if you believe in God pray for me. My son is having 2 friends stay over tonight and he has piano today. I don't know how I will make it through

Comment

Take a breath [MENTION=23314]Tidegirl[/MENTION]. Think of something that makes you smile or makes you laugh and hold on to that for a while. Grab a cup of coffee and acknowledge that yes it may difficult. Yes, it may be uncomfortable. The discomfort is just change and uncertainty. Keep your eyes on what makes you smile, on the future that you want to nurture and see grow. Then keep walking because you have the power to make that tomorrow happen flowing through you. :hug:
                  “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                  Newbies Nest Roll Call
                  Toolbox
                  Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Orimus-- I can't believe that I screwed up like this. My house is a mess, I'm a mess-- I was so organized until
                    Last Friday. Then the wheels came off. And until
                    I understand why it will never change. It's one of those things-- like I never eat sweets but tell me I can't eat them and I'm running toward them! I cleaned all the beer cans out of here-- so embarrassing . I'm an anxious nut case it feels like. I did take a shower and put laundry in but this disorder is symptomatic of all this noise in my head. My son's friends will be here shortly-- I
                    Need to hold it together. I feel such shame. I know I need to pull it together ASAP or I'll lose everything. I've been having nightmares that I'm going to die in 3 years-- I've dreamed it over and over

Comment

I don't think I'll make it much longer

Comment

This is the worst. Please stick with me

Comment

Originally posted by Tidegirl View Post
                          Need to hold it together. I feel such shame. I know I need to pull it together ASAP or I'll lose everything. I've been having nightmares that I'm going to die in 3 years-- I've dreamed it over and over
                          I felt this way for many years of self doubt. That I would die. It prevented me from making plans or even having a child with my wife because of the extreme fear that it has more control than I do. I wish I had discovered what I know now and could have lived another life.

Hold on. It gets better.
                          "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Tidegirl View Post
                            This is the worst. Please stick with me

First of all, thank God your a believer!.... Been praying for you off and on!.... Next, there is no way in hell, you won't make it!.. God, has and will continue to give you supernatural strength. Second of all, no one, and I mean no one is stronger than a Mother!... :love: You and your family are being protected... Please try not to take advantage.. KK... xo If you do, God's unfailing love, will never forsake you sweet heart!..... You can bank on his words!......................

Third, lets figure out why you keep sabotaging yourself. And there are lots of possible reasons.. So, if your willing?, Your going to not have to be so rigid in your thoughts. More later... Maybe..

Again, TG, you will get through tonight and tom, God willing. After that, please stop trying to be the perfect Mom ~ Woman. Say NO!!!... You just put on a b-day party for your son.... Then another b-day..... Okay... Luv~luv... :hug:

Long day here. I swear I'm sweating to death... You'll be okay and even good... Promise TG... :heartbeat: Off to ck korean ribs...I'm super fefin tired.. Muah....... :love: xoxo......
                            Last edited by Wildflowers; May 31, 2017, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Thank you for posting. It's my lifeline.

Comment

Please someone respond. I think this is the worst ever

Comment

Working...
                                X