Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Journey Of A Thousand Miles...

You are welcome here anytime heavenly!

Start of monsoon in most parts of India, not a bad time to be visiting.
    *Let noble thoughts come to us in all directions...*

Comment

Doubter, I have dreamed of being swept away by India's splenders...........BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I HAD IN MIND ! HA ! We'll come visit during the DRY Season.....Ha! IAD.
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Bookmark this day

"Before a seeker reaches the final destination of her biggest self, she will be presented with a trial. Before she reaches the treasure she has been longing for, she will be given a test.
        That's just the way life works on the path. If you study any great book of wisdom that describes this voyage of personal awakening, you will see that the seeker -- or the hero-- always faces some trial or adversity just before he gets the prize: the life that has been desired."
        ~Robin Sharma
        AF 6 years
        NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

interesting fallen and so true
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Congratulations Angel!

'Before a seeker reaches the final destination of her biggest self, she will be presented with a trial. Before she reaches the treasure she has been longing for, she will be given a test.'

Angel!

I don't know whether the treasure has been reached yet or not, but you sure have bested your sobriety trials till date in an exemplary fashion.

Hearty congratulations on two years of sobriety !:applaud::applaud::applaud:

Comment

2 1/2 years sober today....
              and life keeps getting better & more wonderful

For those of you just beginning your journey & are feeling the hard struggle; and to those of you that have been on the path for awhile but do not yet feel the precious gift of sobriety....
              hang on & keep focused.... the rewards of a better life await you... and it is beyond what you ever imagined! :l
              AF 6 years
              NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

fallen baby so good to see you and am so proud of you girl great job and keep it going
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Way to go Fallen........glad to hear from you ! IAD
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Sweet !! A big congratulations to you FallenAngel, and thank you so much for your beautiful encouraging words :thumbs:
                    Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

Fallen Angel, congratulations on 2- 1/2 years AF! That is fantastic! Thank you for taking the time to come back and post - I find it so encouraging hearing success stories from those that are further along. Wishing you continued success!
                      Much Love!!!! :h
                      ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

congratulations fallen angel,excellent stuff

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Wow another milestone on your journey. Congratulations!!!
                          I wish you many more years of sobriety with continued happiness along the way.

Comment

Congratulations Fallen Angel! I'm sure this milestone will inspire others as it inspires me. If you can do it, maybe I can too! I'm starting to experience radical changes in life of the kind I think you are talking about. It rocks!

DG
                            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Congratulations!

Hearty congratulations for the inspirational achievement Angel!

Knowing you for this long, I am sure that you will guard your sobriety with the utmost determination. And continue providing inspiration to all mwoers.

When I say 'inspiration', the word has a strong personal resonance within me. You were the one who put in such great effort to convince me of the benefits of abstinence, when my junkie mind was entertaining thoughts of moderation. And goaded me along the path of sobriety.

I don't have sufficient words to express my gratitude for your kindness.

Wishing you all the very best

Comment

Congratulations! Thanks for checking in and updating us. You are an inspiration!:h
                                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
                                X