Girls Night Out

[ame= ]YouTube - Kids In The Hall - Chicken Lady At Strip Show[/ame]
    AF 6 years
    NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

A Journey Of A Thousand Miles...

:alf::alf::dancingskel:goodmorning
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Why women live longer than men

tlrgs;307934 wrote: good morning
        A very good morning to you tlrgs!
        I see you've been working on your truck this morning.

AF 6 years
        NF 7 years

Comment

First Fling With The Boomerang Chair

flyinhigh;307628 wrote:
          Angel, should we use some photos of Guy's fling in the next issue?
          Speaking of our favourite victim volunteer.....

I've got him tied up just the way you like them buckled safely in the

You ready Guy??

I hope I have this thing adjusted right

waiting on your countdown Flyin'.....
          AF 6 years
          NF 7 years

Comment

What did you purchase from Kevlar Corp???

Guy...
            a parcel, or rather should I say "shipment" arrived for you this morning while you were out. Being the good friend that I am, I signed for it & gave the cute Courier Guy a tip he won't be forgetting for a long time

Anyhoo...
            it's not that I don't trust YOU... it's just that WE don't trust boys...
            so I've got the girls blowing it to smithereens checking it out before I let you get your greedy little hands on it....
            I'm sure you understand that this is purely standard procedure, and it will be a cold day in hell when I trust you again does not reflect our mistrust of you in any way.

Angel
            AF 6 years
            NF 7 years

Comment

It Finally Arrived!

Ladies,

The UPS Man delivered my new Acme Fling Suit model #8-b12. I am now ready for my next fling! And I am also no longer worried about duct tape!

Bring on the DB!

XOXOXOXOXOX

Guy

"I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

PS and did I tell you it's HUGE!

LOL
                "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

teeny weenie

cmhguy3;308107 wrote: PS and did I tell you it's HUGE!

LOL
                  The suit?? LOL
                  I got my trusty magnifying glass out to try & see what you were talking about. You said you got the #8-b12???? Looks more like the # RUA Eunuch2

P.S.
                  Yes... I see you're very cheeky today
                  AF 6 years
                  NF 7 years

Comment

its a bird...no a plane...no its...

BLAST OFF!
                    it's

SUPERGUY

nice outfit...where's supergirl to save you now?

what's this i see?

oh YOU do love it!!

Comment

congrats capn

Sweet capn

Congrats on your week, hope the coast keeps clear!

Comment

IAD!!!!

You are on the docket for....
                        a treat!!
                        for your ways are calling for a whippin'!!!

Im on the fitness thread too...what's this sh*t you say...FIVE POUNDS???
                        what are you eating? def. not the tasty treats, angel and i are serving up!

Here at our lovely humble home we have some ways for you to lose some pounds the simple way...please make sure the livestock behave!

Comment

flyinhigh;308417 wrote: 5
                          BLAST OFF!

Uhhh Ohhhhh......

Back to the ol' drawing board....
                          AF 6 years
                          NF 7 years

Comment

Hi folks,

Thanx for the encouragement Angel and Flying it means a lot to me," thankyou". You are wonderful . Tonights proving to be bloody harsh though!!!! aaaah. Any way I will not drink!!!! scurvy dog this bugger be.

Um the Guy launch was not as bad as you think,,,, I think it was a success I just heard a loud thump in my back yard LOL and the dog senses fresh meat mmmmm???But dont worry Guy I wont let her out of the house. Your biggest worry is how to get back to the states and sorry you cant borrow the boat she is still in for repairs after Flyings parking (mooring) effort.
                            Take care all

Captn

Comment

Return of the Prodigal

Hello everybody,

Back after quite sometime. Last posted on all fools' day. Great that Angel hadn't fallen for my Trojan horse post of capitulation on first of April and has been continuing on her merry ways. Had a hilarious time reading the posts of the last ten days in this thread and nice that a lot friends have joined in on the thousand mile journey.
                              After coming across Angel?s delusion of causing me grievious injury, I again itch to get into the ring, but yes now realise the futility of taking up cudgels against the master at present , more so because I post so infrequently. The Devine Boon and the fortification of Citadel Angelville seem to have temporarily scared the wits out of the normally unflappable Doubter.

Captnjack, wonderful to meet you on the Forum and three cheers for being alcoholfree for a week:applaud:. This is an awesome achievement as the first few days are the toughest. Slowly, our natural coping mechanisms take over and the craves ease out gradually. Be on the thread and surely beating booze will be relatively less difficult. By the way are you Hemingway's Old Man? The way you bring the sea to life, you sure must be?
                              And yes Captnjack, the dictionary that I digested as a kid had a hard time coming out of its normally-designated orifice, and occasionally finds recourse through my digits?
                              Seriously, I am not a native English speaker and so sometimes ( truthfully, more often than not), my posts appear stilted.

Flyinghigh!
                              Great to read your posts. You would have made a worthy opponent to Angel, but AngeltheDeviousDemonWhoKnowsWhatsGoodforHer has already enlisted you on to her side. Our loss, but DoubterTheLionhearted doesn?t lose hope easily..still have plans on engineering your defection, especially now that enough guys have converged on to the thread.
                              ? And coming from the developing world and seeing what damage alcohol can wreck on the deprived, I fully agree with your post on bringing back prohibition.

Hello cmhguy, hippie37, IAD
                              and other regulars on this thread. Hope to move forward with all of you in this quest for sobriety. With guys like you around, I feel a little bit safer on this ultrafeminist thread..
                              Hippie,
                              you had a great post in ?The Cosmic Perspective?:goodjob: and having a nascent interest in spirituality, would like to exchange thoughts. And it was nicely balanced with an even more thought provoking thread ?Hot Topic-?? Such insight,wow..:wd:
                              Thanks all for listening..And Angel, the field is again left open, bring on the trebuchet, the catapult & the fireworks?DevilmaycareDoubter?s all warmed up and running..

DoubtertheBoozebuster - 42 days AF
                              *Let noble thoughts come to us in all directions...*

Comment

Doubter

YOU ARE AN EXCEPTIONALLY verbally gifted funny bugger. As for not being a native english speaker well crap to that you have a command of the language like no other englishman I have met.
                                I wish I had a voice like Hemingway in the old man and the sea but this old salt is nothing more than cliches and before you take pity dont because its bloody true

You are the gifted writer my freind and calling this a ULTRAFEMINIST thread I believe has just sealed your fate with the sisters!!. I hope your parting isnt to painfull LOL

Take care Captn

Comment

Working...
                                X