Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Journey Of A Thousand Miles...

we must wait for the other sisters!!!!

Capt it is not in my power to fling one by myself....you must be patient and wait for the other members of the sisterhood to be here.....so please....be patient, and try to find something to play with while you wait.....

All good things come to those who are patient!!!

Comment

ok

Comment

hey it the sister hood right am i a sister or a born again lesbian ..not that theres anything wrong with that..LMAO love you guys and girls .. captn just hang in there.. you are going to fly high soon enough
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Captn,

I'd like to suggest reading to pass the time until your fling. I think the girls have some magazines lying around.

Comment

A glimpse into the future

Hope this sustains you for awhile Captn.
            AF 6 years
            NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

Capt'n, have the boat docked waiting !
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Nice boat IAD I like it alot even got little gloves for the winches very impressive.
                Thanks for the reading material flyin I sense a bondage thing. Not my cup of tea but am open to new ideas LOL
                Cap

Comment

Cool pic IAD..one would assume that boat to accomodate 4 passengers? :H
                  it looks to be room only for 4 people, maybe one more and thats about it!

Comment

Perhaps you would prefer to read these....

Or

Comment

So glad to see you back!

Captnjack;349114 wrote: But dont F!#$%^&*(with my red "crocks" shoes that is) they are special like Angel i got a thing for shoes..... AND I AM NOT GAY not that there is anything wrong with that I happen to like a good pair of shoes.
                      LMAO! I knew there was a reason we get along so well Captn... you understand the ways of the world & what is ultimately important! (btw... 2 more pairs of red sassy shoes are getting ordered next week, and 2 more next month...just part of the plan to reward myself of 2 years worth of diligence...tee hee)

Please be patient with your fling...these things, especially when done right, take time.
                      Roger, IAD, Guy, Doubter, Hippie, Thankful, Time, Flyin & me are all doing their part to make sure that this will be Darren worthy...just for you! :l
                      AF 6 years
                      NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

i think we are trying to come with something really special captn
                        here think about this for a while and be very scared

Comment

something strange is going on

Comment

Thanks Angel glad to be back. I need the distraction to stop me from sitting around brooding which will surley lead to drinking and I dont want that. Mr T ummm that picture has confirmed for me I need to get my reading glasses updated lol. Or is it one of those stare at it things and you see a hidden pic or message.Flyin AH duck tape much better reading I have a very special relation ship with that stuff.LOL
                            see ya Cap

Comment

More Interesting Reading

Captn'

Once you learn all about Duct Tape I'm sure you guys will find this interesting.

Comment

HAA Time that is hilarious dont just gaze but harvest it love it thanks
                                Cap

Comment

Working...
                                X