Comment

A Journey Of A Thousand Miles...

what a surprise to see YOU here

doubter;350651 wrote:
      Are you listening Angel?

Truce?

:lalala:

Truce??? :yeahright:

Now honestly...would you expect any other answer from me??

You better watch it :dancingskel: ...as Captn said: I've got my sights on you... and you know how actor rick I am with rocks, boulders & :bomb:'s
      AF 6 years
      NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

Time is running out...

FallenAngel;347844 wrote:

"Roger.. please pay attention. I know you're tired...we're both tired..... but you have to know all this so that when the time comes, you'll know what to do. The destiny of the Darrens will one day be in your hands....
        Angel's voice faded, her eyes welled with tears knowing what fate might await the Darrenhood if she could not get Roger to remember their 3 hour tour.

....Angel could feel Time's time machine circling for a landing, and knew there was little time left to get Roger's memory back.
        "Roger... please...please pay attention & quit playing with that paperclip.
        Now, as I was saying... Guy was sent to Tibet to seek the advice of a wise guru of what the Darrens needed to do." Angel looked nervous as she could tell Time was now looking for a parking space. "Guy made his way up the long trek of mountains.... encountered life-threatening situations..... but persevered through it all for the sake of the Darrens....yada yada yada >>> until he finally got to meet with the #1 guru after spending 87 years learning to live the simple, uncomplicated life. He prepared himself for the meeting, and when he finally got to ask his question...he forgot what it was he was supposed to ask...so he had to come back to the boat & be reminded of what his mission was. The whole process was started over...yada yada yada.... and when he finally got his chance to ask his one question for the 2nd time.... a note paperclipped into the inside of his monk's robe by Time saved the day, because he had forgotten again.... and just barely remembered about the note.

The entire universe held its breath as Guy waited for the answer to his question. When the answer came....
        it was a question.
        Guy was stunned.... and slowly started his descent back down the mountain...back to the Darren's boat... in a total daze."
        AF 6 years
        NF 7 years

Comment

Enough is enough

FallenAngel;351670 wrote:
          Angel looked nervous as she could tell Time was now looking for a parking space.

"Roger.... did you understand everything I just told you??"
          "wha??" asked Roger ...." did you say something fallen? ..sorry...i was sleepin...could you repeat it... pretty please??"

"FFS"

Angel blurted out as she hit Roger over the head with the Book of Darren & sent him into next week.....

which, by coincidence...was exactly where he needed to be.
          AF 6 years
          NF 7 years

Comment

am alive am alive i can remember now where do i begin.. yeah flyinhigh
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

FallenAngel;351670 wrote:

The entire universe held its breath as Guy waited for the answer to his question...
              Guy was stunned.... and slowly started his descent back down the mountain...back to the Darren's boat... "

Captn, IAD, Hippie & Thankful gathered around Time who was now kneeling on the deck of Captn's boat examining the Big Bump (distant cousin to Big Bob) on Roger's head. "What the hell happened to him?" asked Captn, who was a bit miffed about the dent on his boat's deck that had appeared out of nowhere.... and glared suspiciously at tlrgs. "Don't know" said Time...."but it looks like he took one heck of a dirty blow to the head". Roger moaned with pain, but seemed to be smiling at the same time -----> probably something to do with having his head cradled so gently by Time. This did not go unnoticed, and Roger quickly received a slap along side the head. His moaning continued... but the smile, for whatever reason, did not. "We gotta do something for him" commented IAD, and all the Darrens agreed.
              During the course of multiple discussions & voting... a noise from the the other side of the boat startled the Darrens. "GUY!!!!!" everyone shouted, and ran over to greet their long lost buddy.... Roger's head hitting the floor as Time quickly bolted up off the floor. "Well???"....they all asked in synchronized harmony.
              "Well what?" asked Guy...looking a bit ragged after his long journey back from the mountain peaks of Tibet. "What did the guru tell you???" all the Darrens chimed at once.

"Oh that...uhhh, yeah. It's all so simple, you see.... should have thought of it ourselves" said Guy, walking over to the side of the boat facing the Pirate's ship.
              "Hey Flyin"....he yelled... "what kind of water do you want?"

"SNAP
              ple of course!" she replied back in a cheery voice.

"Why the hell didn't you tell us?" yelled the guy Darrens.
              "You never asked" Flyin said very smugly and went back to evening out her tan.

10 cases were found 8 minutes later, stashed in the galley.... one of the necessities that Flyin had taken along with her for their 3 hour tour.
              A bubblebath done up to perfection was sent over to rescue Flyin. After much scrutinizing, it passed every test, and Flyin was on her way back to the Darren's boat.
              AF 6 years
              NF 7 years

Comment

Whats "snapple" ???, the injury Mr T recieved. not happy about the dint in the deck lol.
                Cap

Comment

Captnjack;351992 wrote: Whats "snapple" ???
                  Why.....Flyin's favorite drink of course!
                  *SNAP*

AF 6 years
                  NF 7 years

Comment

Oh !!!! not SNAP as in the sound a bone makes when being:H attended to by the genial sisters.:new:

Comment

What flavor ?
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

"BLOOD" Cherry

Comment

here you go catch

Comment

ok i can remember now but i have to stop hurting my head ...that means fallenangel stop hitting my head

Comment

We're all about taste, you know

IAD;352142 wrote: What flavor ?
                              I was thinking "pummelgrant"
                              AF 6 years
                              NF 7 years

Comment

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA T that does explain it so??? ummm pin point the the shoe fetish lobe ????? I'm the left one (not that there is anything wrong with that) i think lol
                                cap (still paitently waiting to FLY)

Comment

Working...
                                X