The Journey Never Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey Never Ends

here try this it might just take alittle too much off the top but it will work
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

] Damn T. let's not go CSI on her, she needs a hair cut not an Autopsy ! Ha! IAD.
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Calling all Darrens and the Sisterhood............getting back on that old "Journey Thread" has got the old juices flowing again. Do we have another big adventure left in us ? Or do we retire this tread for awhile. IAD
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

I say bring on a new adventure! I think we all could use the fun! I know I could! I will even volunteer to be the first "victim" for what ever the sisterhood can come up with!!!!!!! Bring it on ladies!
          "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

I with you Guy........Got to wait for the Mickey Mouse Count down now ! Ha! IAD.
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Got to wait for the Mickey Mouse Count down now ! Ha! IAD.

whats that.. hell yeah i love a good story line what shell we start with thrown from a high mountain or eaten by ants , eaten by amazon , or best yet fling to canada where anything can happen .
              gay marrages niot that theres anything wrong with that..chase by bears or more hit by moose .. just kidding everyone .. i dont know.. what next anyone

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Maybe a purposeful Fling of at least two guys to that Amazon Island that Capt'n's so fond of, to retrive the Holy Grail ( Shit....work with me someone ! I don't know~n Ha! IAD. )
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

I think we will need to recruit for the sisterhood. You guys are really outnumbering us. Not that there's anything wrong with that!!!

I have alot going on right now but I am always in for fun and adventure. In fact, I think it would be just what I need. But this time I think you guys need to do the work!!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

let the games begin but isnt there a few more we need where is captn and heavenly ,flyinhigh and you know who i havent seen on the site MWO2

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

That's been the problem Trigs, alot of the players are'nt around. IAD.
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

i dont no you folks crack me up,women and men havent got along from the beginning,eve in the big guys eyes,and i say the big guy,adam was to short,lol ahve a good day

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

will women ever be happy or just a pain in OUR BUTT,i couldnt help myself

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

wow thank goodness all are thinking or sleeping hahahha

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

good post BIG OR little t hehehehe gyco is in a fine mood today

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Gyco.....Sorry I posted last a 2:00 AM. Where you at Aus., S. Africa......Just asking cause thiers usaully an 8 hr. time difference or so. IAD.
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X