The Journey Never Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey Never Ends

hey check and see if they have a sponge bob look alike balloon .. but i do like theat pretty rainbow one over there.. lmao
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Hey Captn if you blow enough hot air like you usually do then it should be fine on it's own for long periods of your absence. I'm sure the rest of the Motley Crew can keep blowing for you while your otherwise engaged!! Thanks for the balloon ride ticket IAD and although I'm shit scared of heights I'll gladly take you up on the offer of a round the world trip. As long as I can sit smack bang in the middle of the basket away from the sides and my head up my ass!! Well my head's already there anyway so half the job done!

Great to be back my friends and can't wait to visit those vinyards!!! I love grapes me!

Love and Happiness
      Hips
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

It seems someone in Virginia has this one. I personally vote for one that can actually fly. And maybe the Cpatn' should get some lessons. You know I luv ya Capt......but I don't know what this sexton think is so we will be counting on you!!!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

ALRIGHT WE GOT HIPPIE ABOARD GREAT TO HAVE YOU BUDDY .. WE WILL TRY TO MAKE AS ROCKY AS POSSABLE
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Now hipps quite in the back stalls OK!!!! HAAAAAAAAA yes i do blow alot of hot air but have i told you latley (how do i make this sexy) I IIIII love you HAAAAAA you you you AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wonderfuL person please my hippster join us feel free to take the piss outta me every day I CAN HACK IT haaaaaaaaa Hips come on board love ya buddy
            Love cap

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

This one seems appropriate. But Captn' I sure hope you are planning on finding out what a sexton is!!!! I'm not too keen on taking my life in my hands like this but I wouldn't want to let the wizard down and not find the french bread.

PS. How the hell do we come up with this stuff???

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Time.....I stay up at night wondering the same shit !!! We must of been one of the Brothers Grim lost cousins in another life ! ha! IAD. If we were'nt crazy what would we be !?! Ha! ( Instutionalized ! Ha! )
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

If we were'nt crazy what would we be !?! Ha!

SUICIDE BOMBERS????
                  "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Shopping......Here's one we need to stay away from !!!! Ha! IAD
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Captnjack;455726 wrote: Now hipps quite in the back stalls OK!!!! HAAAAAAAAA yes i do blow alot of hot air but have i told you latley (how do i make this sexy) I IIIII love you HAAAAAA you you you AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wonderfuL person please my hippster join us feel free to take the piss outta me every day I CAN HACK IT haaaaaaaaa Hips come on board love ya buddy
                      Love cap
                      Are you still listening to Barry White???lol "Take off that brassiere my dear"lol My dad loved Barry White and I always used to go red-faced when that song came on with those lyrics in. I was only 8/9 at the time!!!

This ones for you Captn. The faces are priceless!!
                      [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ds7poQNcDd8]YouTube - GOLLUM SINGS BARRY WHITE.AMDSFILMS[/ame]

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

I still think we should show those French we mean business!!

Light Sabers at the ready???

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

yep

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Just French Bread guys..........no storming the Eiffel Tower. Ha! IAD.
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT THE FRENCH BREAD FOR IAD ?????
                              ?We are one another's angels?
                              Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

CAN I GO IN THIS ONE - UK COLOURS .... ANY MORE SISTERS FROM THE UK HERE ??
                                ?We are one another's angels?
                                Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X