• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I shall start!

Good job Shiner.
    Inspirational reading to be sure.

How are you going with your journey?

G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Well I shall start!

Hi there G... Yes it is good. I'm glad you agree. I'm doing ok.. on day 8 and that is pretty good right there. I couldn't feel this good without this website though. And people like you who offer your support and advice so openly. I'm very appreciative
      Shiner

Comment

Well I shall start!

Shiner;1078592 wrote: Hi there G... Yes it is good. I'm glad you agree. I'm doing ok.. on day 8 and that is pretty good right there. I couldn't feel this good without this website though. And people like you who offer your support and advice so openly. I'm very appreciative
        Shiner
        Ah shuck's.

Day 8 is sensational Shiner. Keep it going. It will just keep getting better and better you know, and soon, the magic start's to happen, (yep, along with life's up's and down's still, but we handle them much easier) and the hidden treasures appear as your life unfolds in front of you.

Go for it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Well I shall start!

Hi there G... Yes it is good. I'm glad you agree. I'm doing ok.. on day 8 and that is pretty good right there. I couldn't feel this good without this website though. And people like you who offer your support and advice so openly. I'm very appreciative
          Shiner

Comment

Well I shall start!

Ah shuck's.

Day 8 is sensational Shiner. Keep it going. It will just keep getting better and better you know, and soon, the magic start's to happen, (yep, along with life's up's and down's still, but we handle them much easier) and the hidden treasures appear as your life unfolds in front of you.

Go for it!

Comment

Working...
            X