Mod Squad Weekly Thread 20/10/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well today is the day of my Russian evening with borsch and crazy Russian film. Will have to let you all know how it goes on. Should be a laugh. You'll be all pleased to hear there will be no vodka involved. Most of my friends are from church and as it is a Methodist church, many are teetotal. They set me a very good example.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Feeling good today, thanks for the pep talks! Today is a new day! And even better cause it's FRIDAY!!

St J, I love that song! I have never seen snow before, well that's if I don't count the bit of slush I stood in a couple of years ago - I'd love to go to Colorado.

How are the modders today? What's everyone got planned for the weekend?
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Hi there DB. am flirting with mod here at the mo... happy to concede and go af, but will watch myself with interest, and amusement over coming weeks....lol... (though of course, this is no laughing matter). Hope all's well, Greg.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey Greg,
          Welcome on board!
          yip, modding is a fine line at times - found that out the hard way the other night.
          Sometimes I think life is easier being AF as AL is just not an option.
          What's your plan? Are you taking supps?
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

good morning everyone
            happy friday!
            Lila

Comment

I woke up worried about things going on in my life...had a bad dream. That is all I can say online...but I am sure things will work out.

Comment

lila, hang in there. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help, K!

Comment

thankyou!

Comment

Hi to all- feeling defeated today as I caved last night to the temptations of wine flowing at a party. Had two glasses and beating myself up for it. Want to be AF during the week. What is the trick to just moving on from the self-loathing thing? Don't want to spend the day depressed. HELP!
                    Toughen up!

Comment

St John, this is what you said to me yesterday when I was in the same boat..........

DeeBee- be good to yourself - learn from it and move on. God gave you a new day. Enjoy it and love yourself.

Comment

St. John;451179 wrote: Hi to all- feeling defeated today as I caved last night to the temptations of wine flowing at a party. Had two glasses and beating myself up for it. Want to be AF during the week. What is the trick to just moving on from the self-loathing thing? Don't want to spend the day depressed. HELP!
                        I thought you did OK, you stuck with only 2 glasses, I know you say you want to be AF during the week - but at least there was an occasion.
                        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I learnt quite a lot as to WHY I went overboard on my birthday.... caved into peer pressure, my need to always please and I still have self - respect issues... I don't believe I deserve all the good that is happening to me because of the people I have hurt in the past

I understand just how you are feeling - you didn't get drunk, but you didn't stick to your rules. Crap feeling, yeah? Remember the feeling next time you want to have a drink and it's not part of your plan.

Comment

The boss has gone to the pub now! Finally some peace. So annoying, kept throwing rubbish at me and saying, 'Can you put that in your bin?'

Comment

Ah finally!!

Comment

Thanks DeeBee and vlad. How funny what a day can change- I re-read the words I said to you yest. and I was like new to me! Thanks. Yes, a new day and yes, I only had two but I will try to remember the bad feeling that comes over me when I do not stick to the game plan I have set up. Setting myself up for failure? Repeating the cycle to keep myself in a funk? Interesting...................
                                Toughen up!

Comment

Working...
                                X