Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On Enneagram Types and generally being chuffed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Deebers. That's completely bang-on the money for me too. Struck home when I read it too. We give so much and feel we should get back, and when we don't get back to the degree we give ourselves, our love, our energy, we feel deep resentment. I know I do. Working on that too. Need to learn to ease up and let go more.

Enjoy Sunday in bed, seeing baby. I'm going out now to meet a friend at a bookshop, then to just mosey about outside for the afternoon. Ciao!

Comment

Zed,
      Freudian slip...I almost typed Zen! Good evening or morning is it for you? This was a fun test.
      Upon reading the descriptions I would guess that I would be a 2 so was surprised to find I'm a 3 (Image
      Focus). Even took it twice answering as honestly as I could each time and it came out 3 both times. Second and third place with 1% difference were 2 (helpfulness) and 9 (calmness).
      Thanks for the info!
      Hugs,
      Eve11
      "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

I'm a 2

Zed,
        Freudian slip...I almost typed Zen! Good evening or morning is it for you? This was a fun test.
        Upon reading the descriptions I would guess that I would be a 2 so was surprised to find I'm a 3 (Image
        Focus). Even took it twice answering as honestly as I could each time and it came out 3 both times. Second and third place with 1% difference were 2 (helpfulness) and 9 (calmness).
        Thanks for the info!
        Hugs,
        Eve11

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

I'm a 3

Zed,
          Thanks for the info!
          Hugs,
          Eve11

Comment

I promise I haven't been drinking tonight. The site is acting funny. Acted like it didn't print my post so sent it a 2nd time but put the wrong # in the heading. Now it won't let me edit and delete so you're stuck with 3 posts from me until/if I can correct.
            So, I AM a 3.

Comment

Hi there Eve! we know you haven't been drinking. Your thoughts are too clear and fluid for that. You are sounding very well!

Well, it's now afternoon here in China. Just shy of 4pm. Should be middle night for you, hope you are sleeping. Cheers to you.
              Z

Comment

Zed and DeeBee, I do the same thing when it comes to the entitlement issue. It has gotten me into trouble more than a few times. It's something I've identified numerous times that I need to work on. So it came as no surprise to read it here just more reinforcement :H

Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X