Do the Chakra Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do the Chakra Test

Boss.man...I do NOT believe that is the real you...you may think it is the real you right now, but you are deluding yourself--it is only the personality, ego, out-in-the world, aggressive in order to survive, you -- it is not your soul you....answer the questions again someday when you are more in touch with your soul...

either that or you are an asshole ;>)

meantime..take care...~C~
    "Everything you try to avoid about yourself
    will keep playing out insidiously in your life.
    This creates the perfect opportunity for you to embrace,
    love and heal this part of self."

Comment

Do the Chakra Test

Here's me:
      root open 19%
      sacral under-active 6%
      naval open 25%
      heart open 25%
      throat open 50%
      third eye under-active 6%
      crown open 31%

Chrysa, BossMan is a really good guy, just clearly not into this. That's just his humor. I don't think he meant to offend you.
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Do the Chakra Test

hey Sun, I don't think Chrysa was offended. And yes, the Boss.man rocks! Over is like under. Balance is key. Important to note: Balance does not come the way you would 'think' it would come. That is, from 'thinking' about it and 'acting' on it. It comes from the right measure of breath, from good posture (spinal rod ha? wow... how's that work going through airport security Sun?! geez... no laughing matter, I ask that seriously), having the right 'elements' around oneself, by surrounding oneself by neutrality (not just positivity).

This last point can be strange for the 'western' mind. In the West one strives for positivity, positive thinking, positive everything. Well, this is what's hard to get one's head around about India... in India (and the eastern world and way of thinking), neutrality is more prized. Neither negative nor positive. From this comes detachment (not alienation or disinterest or indifference - there is a big difference...) and a clear Balance of Emotions, which means Open (well-Balanced) Chakras and... true Health.

Cheers guys, Monday morning here. Oh boy.

Comment

Do the Chakra Test

Root: open (19%)
          Sacral: open (44%)
          Navel: open (31%)
          Heart: open (50%)
          Throat: open (44%)
          Third Eye: open (25%)
          Crown: open (56%)
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Do the Chakra Test

Hi all,

Just took the test. Have absolutely no idea what it means, but here's the results:

Root: open (13%)
            Sacral: under-active (-13%)
            Navel: open (25%)
            Heart: open (13%)
            Throat: open (56%)
            Third Eye: open (50%)
            Crown: open (13%)

My only concern is this sacral thing. Is it any relation to sacred? Does my low score mean I'm a heathen? And this is Sunday, what to do???

Vera-b

Comment

Do the Chakra Test

Root: open (38%)
              Sacral: open (19%)
              Navel: open (44%)
              Heart: under-active (-6%) [cold and distant? yes, somewhat, cautious in relationships]
              Throat: open (63%)
              Third Eye: under-active (13%) [don't think for myself? rely on authority? hm, I don't think that's accurate]
              Crown: open (25%)

Comment

Do the Chakra Test

Gosh have just read everyone's results and i think I am the worse.

Root: under-active (-63%)
                Sacral: under-active (-25%)
                Navel: under-active (-31%)
                Heart: under-active (-56%)
                Throat: open (6%)
                Third Eye: under-active (-6%)
                Crown: under-active (-13%)

Worrying.

Comment

Do the Chakra Test

My results have been bugging me all weekend - how do I get cracking on this??? Mine are all under-active with the exception of the heart. HELP!!

Just reading the thread made me sit up straight lol... I was slouched over the 'puter!
                  "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Do the Chakra Test

DeeBee, there are guided meditations you can listen to and aromatherapy suggestions for the 5 chackras in Suzanne Bovenzier's website.
                    sigpic
                    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Do the Chakra Test

Ta Greenie... I'll head there now.
                      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Do the Chakra Test

Greeneyes, you are Balance itself. Super cool. We bow low to you. You are doing more than just something right...!

Vera - GREAT! Why am i actually not surprised. Girl's got her act together! The Squadron beams with pride. She's one of us... our Wing Commander, ahah! Better believe it

Wip - you know not to take this stuff too seriously...

Hey Deebs - get to work girlfriend

Cheers all.

Comment

Working...
                        X