Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mod Squad Weekly Thread 20 April

I'm off to a good start.

Great day yesterday with lots of time in the sun. 20 mile bikeride, visited with friends, pedicure, golf lesson. lots of ME, me me time.

Day one down easily (the trick was being out of the house at the bewitching hour). It's funny after all this time I was actually a little anxious about being AF after 9 days drinking every day. The "habit" of drinking really re-establishes itself. Some of those days I didn't particularly "feel" like drinking but someone came over and I offered them a glass of wine and then joined them. So I knew I was "just not caring". I don't want to be in that place. So better to be getting back in the drivers seat.

Big talk for someone starting Day 2 AF huh? :H
    But I do consider this a tune-up.

Out into the sunshine for me.
    Ask

Comment

Well, that was horrendous. It is 16.55pm and I still have a hangover. Will post in subs tomorrow.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Vlad...

Were you the drunken piano player??
        It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that brings us happiness.
        ~ Charles Spurgeon

Comment

Oh, let's just say I was put in a very difficult and awkward situation.
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Working...
          X