May Modders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May Modders

Aww. Cher I am sad to hear your news. You must be in pain. Well done on not numbing yourself...how are you? Sendning a great big hug. x
    Be strong-
    We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
    Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

May Modders

Hi Lila,
      Thats great that you are not using anti depressants. I was offered them a few years back but I was determinded to beat my panic attacks naturally. I purchased alot of self help books and they have really helped me whenever i get an attack. But I hardly get them now.
      No co parent..The dad is in another country but I have a very supportive BF. He is only here on the weekends. I am also okay with this arrangement to be honest. He cant get on my nerves at times. lol
      Be strong-
      We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.

Comment

May Modders

Right! Just bought a new Jillian Michaels dvd so i am gonna do a serious workout after I put my son to bed. I am actuelly looking forward to it?? Bizarre but true.
        Be strong-

Comment

May Modders

What kind of workout is that?

Comment

May Modders

Lila she is HARD as nails!! Arggh. Just finished her workout and I am shattered. She is one of the trainers on The Biggest Loser USA. But she talks sense and I really feel I have pushed myself in her workouts.

I have 3 of her dvds. Her workout is usually a mixture of strength training, cardio and abs. She is tough but I see a transformation in my body..

Onwards and upwards.
            Be strong-

Comment

Working...
            X