August Modders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August Modders

Rebirth, I am sorry to hear about your break up. You are amazing to stick to your plan. Good for you!

Comment

August Modders

Lila and 4me
      I am just very emotional. There are days when I feel very depressed and days when I feel numb. I cry easily. It's only been three weeks since we have split up. I am meeting him this friday so that he can return his keys and collect his belongings. OH God I am dreading it....

But I refuse to fall apart and I am eating very healthily. I even did a 35 min workout today to destress myself.
      Be strong-
      We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
      Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

August Modders

Are you both going to do an AF month then?
        Be strong-
        We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.

Comment

August Modders

It's september tomorrow. Who will start a thread. I think we should give it a nicer name..like what they do in the abstinence section?
          Be strong-

Comment

August Modders

rebirth, we used to be the Mod Squad - I always liked that.
            You are inspiring me to maybe join a health club - there is one near me that will give me a big discount.
            Are you doing an AF? I am wavering....seems like such a long time! If I did, not alone.
            Wow, three weeks already. It seemed like yesterday somehow. Feel all your feelings, yikes, Friday is in 2 days...check in here a lot!

Comment

August Modders

Lila, I am starting my 30 day AF on Aug. 20th. That is my commitment to myself. Don't wait for me, I'll catch up! Mod squad is a cute name.

Rebirth, How are you doing? Good for you not trying to drown your sorrows, it only make things worse anyway. Stay stong!

Comment

Working...
              X