August Modders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August Modders

Arrrgghhhh. This site drives me crazy. I typed a whole thing to you Rebirth but clearly didn't copy the whole message. It has only posted the last part of it. So irritating.

I will have to repost later. Sorry. Hope you are feeling a bit better.
    Bean

Comment

August Modders

hi all
      welcome, Peaceful!
      hi bean, thanks for the reminder, outside physical activity is so great in so many ways. i haven't been biking these last few days, i guess i miss it. i am dreading winter!!!
      i am still doing Paleo, yesterday my daughter said i looked thin! i don't know if i am losing, but i know i am not gaining! and i do not feel deprived at all!
      rebirth, is that you in the picture? you look so great! sending hugs, hope you are doing okay! i really don't know what to say, i don't. i can't say anything definate. i don't know what the right thing to do is. alll i know is that a bad relationship is so not worth it!
      love to you all!
      L

Comment

August Modders

Hi all, I am back from TX and back to AF through the week and it feels good!

TMH, yes it was hot. Too hot 4 me.

Lila, I just got the tapes and will let you know how they work, I am really looking forward to it.

Bean, check in with the newbies nest, it is really helpful.

I plan to do 30 days AF after my vacation to MT in a few weeks. Does anyone want to go on the journey with me?

Comment

August Modders

4me, i would like to!

Comment

August Modders

Hi all,

I have broken up with my boyfriend today and I am really upset! I am teary and emotional and fed up and sick of it all. Why do I suck in love??? Why cant I have what I deserve? Why do i attract losers??

I feel like drowning my sorrows in alcohol today. I could drink three bottles. Give me strength give me strength.
            Be strong-
            We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
            Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

August Modders

Hi Lila- yes thats me on holiday. It was on the same day when I got kicked in the ribs so it's a bitter sweet picture. Still like it though. x
              Be strong-
              We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.

Comment

August Modders

rebirth;1168683 wrote: Hi all,

I have broken up with my boyfriend today and I am really upset! I am teary and emotional and fed up and sick of it all. Why do I suck in love??? Why cant I have what I deserve? Why do i attract losers??

I feel like drowning my sorrows in alcohol today. I could drink three bottles. Give me strength give me strength.
                Rebirth,

Your actions show that you DO have strength. I know that this process is incredibly painful. You need to be proud of yourself right now for doing the only thing that someone that is truly worthy of real love would do. Clearly you believe in yourself. I believe in you. I know you have the strength to get through this.

You have made a stand for yourself and made it clear what you're worth and that you will not settle for less. It may not feel like it now, but this is a victory. Stand tall.

Comment

August Modders

Thank you Zimmerman:l
                  Be strong-

Comment

August Modders

I didnt drink tonight either.
                    Be strong-

Comment

August Modders

Rebirth, you are so strong! i know this is a rotten time, but you are so strong and setting such a great example for your son.
                      good for you for not drinking! Sending hugs!
                      L

Comment

August Modders

Rebirth what a tough decision you have made. But the right one for sure. It hurts, I know. Be proud of yourself and know that a better life awaits you. Hope you can unwind, rest and just plain take care of yourself and son this weekend.

Welcome, Peace! How are you doing?

TMH
                        The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret.

Comment

August Modders

good morning modders!
                          hi TMH! where have you been?
                          i am looking for a job, i hate this! i interviewed for a job a week ago, and i thought i did really well, but no word back yet! I left a message with one of the interviewers yesterday.
                          i have not been able to enjoy myself all week, worrying, etc.
                          I wish i was on a more even keel. My mind goes just in crazy places sometimes with worry. I tried to go on a bike ride last night, but one of my tires was out of air, and I was too lazy to fill it up. I just watched TV on internet instead.
                          Today will probably be better, i feel sort of okay.

Comment

August Modders

Lila - I've been around, doing pretty well, not as many AF days as I should be having but oh so many more than I used to - ah, as in never unless sick or surgery or something like that. Yest I had another golf lesson and felt so great and learned so much, in fact after the 1 hr lesson went out and played 18 holes. We then had our annual review with our financial advisor aka son via skype and in this down market he has managed to still bring in a greater return than we speculate being already in retirement. I'm sorry that this is such a different scenario than where you're at job hunting. It's tough out there, I'm sure. So having said that we did have a bit of wine last night b4 and during dinner to celebrate. The big difference is we don't continue drinking all evening, manage to get other stuff done and/or able to go to bed and read and remember what we read - LOL.

I kind of quit posting because like one of the other threads I felt like I was a thread killer. Lots are having struggles here; I still think sharing the good and the bad is healthy. It's cathartic. Hope you hear soon about the job, hard to live in limbo...keeping my fingers crossed for you, Lila!

TMH
                            The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret.

Comment

August Modders

Oh don't feel that way, TMH! I need the job mostly for experience. My life is actually really good. I just more have worry problems. I hate that! I start getting into what ifs, and imagine problems, etc. My therapist thinks I should meditate....
                              It really is great to hear about your life, it reminds me to enjoy myself, also imagine life in the tropics! I love imaging having citrus trees in the backyard, all that. But, alas, we are happy here in the tundra, pretty much.

Comment

August Modders

HI TMH and Lila
                                Good evneing. Lila I am advertising a position in my shop. Shame you cant take it. Lol. Medidtation is something I have wanted to try for ages.

TMH- I think golf is another form of meditation?

I allowed myself to drink tonight but had an extra glass tonight. I will have to watch myslef this weekend and make sure I dont overdo it as I feel very sorry for myself!
                                x
                                Be strong-

Comment

Working...
                                X