October Mod Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October Mod Squad

Welcome back Chaak - sounds like a wonderful time and what a glorious picture - food must have been great if it forced you to eat 3 meals a day.... I am really feeling bummed about missing vacation as we had planned for Cabo again at thanksgiving but due to college expenses and not wanting to miss my sons visit we are not going this year

LG- I cant even go out to dinner on a work night any more

Anyone heard from Stew?

TMH - I understand the allergies, I have 2 cats I am allergic to but manage to deal with.... and you don't have to be a "Dog" person to appreciate the relationship between a family and a pet, so thank you for the well wishes

DG, I will definitely jog with my new dog, she is the same breed as my last dog and I really missed our runs together..

Ally (yes Eve it is sticking with me)- I did not even realize it is the last day of October - I am not a big fan of Halloween... Not sure why just not

Hello to everyone else, hope all is well

I can not concentrate just excited to go pick up puppy girl, the shelter wont release her until she gets spayed.... so she has that surgery today then I can pick her up at 4pm....

We fell in love instantly, she is much smaller than we thought and a little shy and VERY calm for an 8 month old puppy, instantly my husband felt like she was a reincarnate of our dog that passed a few months ago, as I said they are the same breed so they have a lot of the same physical and behavioral traits we picked up on instantly. We have yet to pick a name we will as we get to know her more.... Added picture below but was hard to get a good shot of her while at shelter...

I can not believe how much cleaning I managed to get done yesterday in anticipation of her coming home..... It will be nice not to worry about a lot of it over the weekend and just enjoy her...
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN HUMP DAY EVERYONE!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1971696=7099-attachment.jpg[/img]
    And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back so shake him off ~ Florence and the Machine

Comment

October Mod Squad

What a great picture!! Thanks for sharing, V. Is she that big or is the person behind her of smaller statue?

"I like people too much or not at all."
      Sylvia Plath

Comment

October Mod Squad

I think she is tiny, not a lap dog.... her breed size is medium to large, that pic is skewed here is another with my hubby's hand which makes her look much smaller.....

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1971708=7100-attachment.jpg[/img]
        And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back so shake him off ~ Florence and the Machine

Comment

October Mod Squad

Lmao! Sorry but that definitely puts it into a better perspective. The first pic looks like hubby is standing behind her, and quite short. Sorry, lol. She is BOOOOOTIFULLLLLLLL!!!

"I like people too much or not at all."
          Sylvia Plath

Comment

October Mod Squad

V - she is absolutely beautiful... :l

Not a lap dog - try telling that to our labrador and English Bull Terrier! :H
            If you think you're free, there's no escape possible. ~Ram Dass

Comment

October Mod Squad

:H @ LG

V she looks beautiful! what a great age too, old enough to be over the puppy chewing stage but still young enough to be lots of fun.

Comment

October Mod Squad

I too am laughing my butt off after re-reading what LG wrote and taking second look at my husband the midget.... He is actually on his knees and maybe a foot behind her in that first one..... Bwahhhahahahahahh!:H:H:H

Comment

October Mod Squad

You ladies are cracking me up! There's actually a trick if you lie on a bed, put your legs under you so your knees are in front of you. Then you put shoes on the knees. It is the funniest thing and that pix of V's hubby reminds me of it. Too funny!!! :H

:l
                  Eve11
                  "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

October Mod Squad

Eve11;1403123 wrote: You ladies are cracking me up! There's actually a trick if you lie on a bed, put your legs under you so your knees are in front of you. Then you put shoes on the knees.
                    :H I'll take your word for it eve since if I tried that with my knees, i think I'd be crippled for a month hehe

Comment

October Mod Squad

I actually have video of my son and his cousin kneeling into shoes and performing some song and dance and it is sooooooooooooooo funny!

Comment

October Mod Squad

Your puppy is so cute, V...glad you are finally getting her! FFP
                        . "It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; that which is essential, is invisible to the eye.". Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

October Mod Squad

Good evening all we are home!!!!! She is very sedated still from surgery but has made herself comfy on couch..... It is probably actually a good thing she is so relaxed for my two kitties sake.....

Comment

October Mod Squad

Yay V! It might take her a day or two to get over it but they probably gave her a pain shot to get through the worst of it. Just try and keep her quiet over the next week and try not to let her run around or jump for now. It's very hard with an energetic pup! because they seem to shake if off so quickly.

Comment

October Mod Squad

V- cute puppy!
                              Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
                              A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Working...
                              X