Can you moderate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you moderate?

New Day;1423597 wrote: What is the name of the new thread, and where is it posted, please. Is it for newbies who haven't decided which is right for them? From taking the questionnaire, I believe I'm one of the abusers rather than al dependant. Not sure which direction I want to go in just yet. I was directed to the newbies nest when I first returned after 4 years, and have received a lot of support and gained the strength to start my AF days.
    Oops NewDay,

Wasn't alerted to your post or would have replied the day you sent it. Perhaps by now you have decided which direction you are going. The 30 day AF thread has run on the monthly mod site but is open to anyone new to start at day 1 or whatever day they are on. Here is a link to it.
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...ion-69752.html

Lots of good info there and positive quotes to get you through each day.

:l
    Eve11
    "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

Can you moderate?

Hello -
      I am brand new to MWO. I really would like to try the moderation approach, but not sure I will be able to. I took the test and scored 14. The advice on this forum is that people who score less than 14 can have success. I am right above that so hopefully I am not too far gone. I have had so many things happen over the past 12 years (too many to detail right now) but it brought about extremely difficult life experiences so I started hitting the bottle about 8-9 years ago. My use of alcohol has increased and now I find myself drinking almost every day and at times 1-2 bottles of wine most times when I do. I usually have 5-6 drinks, but I am starting to see that increase so I know I need to do something NOW. I would appreciate any input successful people can provide as I don't want to just continue to spiral down.
      Thanks!
      :new:
      free2bchez

Comment

Can you moderate?

New Moderator

Hello -
        I am brand new to MWO. I really would like to try the moderation approach, but not sure I will be able to. I took the test and scored 14. The advice on this forum is that people who score less than 14 can have success. I am right above that so hopefully I am not too far gone. I have had so many things happen over the past 12 years (too many to detail right now) but it brought about extremely difficult life experiences so I started hitting the bottle about 8-9 years ago. My use of alcohol has increased and now I find myself drinking almost every day and at times 1-2 bottles of wine most times when I do. I usually have 5-6 drinks, but I am starting to see that increase so I know I need to do something NOW. I would appreciate any input successful people can provide as I don't want to just continue to spiral down.
        Thanks!
        Free2bchez:new:
        :new:
        free2bchez

Comment

Working...
        X