November Mod Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Mod Squad

Not alone, dh is home. 3 yrs ago we went to the Club for dinner. The past 2 yrs we went to a friend's house. She invited lots with criteria being only if we had no other family here. This year she has her kids. What we decided to do was break tradition. We made a Costco run yest and bought king crab legs. We have a tee time for 10:30a, and then we will enjoy a crab dinner. We planto Facetime with family later this weekend. Life is good!

I, too, can say I've been treated for depression. It was a bi....getting off Paxil. Some drugs may help. That drug is EVIL. I empathize with anyone dealing with depression. Oh, definitely had SAD. Stewart's the bright light to treat that helps. I left it with my son when I moved to FL.

Anyway, I want to say thank you to everyone and feel truly grateful to have you all to "talk" with. There may come a day when I'll say I have had enough and go completely AF but that 's not where I am right now so love having you all in my life. Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your turkey dinners.

Em, your weekend sounds like a blast. Have fun with your friend and I know you can work your plan.

TMH
    The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret.

Comment

November Mod Squad

NNG, forgot to say glad the biopsy is done with and praying for good results for him. Hope you don't have to wait too long.

TMH
      The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret.

Comment

November Mod Squad

Morning, all!
        T-day was a success, and for the very first time I didn't forget something vital in the fridge. Today I am tired, but happy. Went to bed at 8 last night and slept until 5 this morning... whew! Feels great!

Emmy, I will enjoy thinking about you and your weekend. It sounds like a blast! I love hearing about your summer music festivals and weekend plans... and it feels just as if I am there. Thank you for letting me live vicariously through your letters!

All is well here. Stewarts, Hope your Thanksgiving was good. Crocus, I thought about you yesterday with your loving children there, and I am sure you had a beautiful day. Eve, are you home from your trip? TMH, those crab legs sound superb! BIG YUM!

Sending a shoutout to Lasha. I know bonfire night is some weeks past, but do you go out and roast sausages and all?

Yes, I am so very grateful for all of you. Thank you, my friends.

Comment

Working...
        X