April Goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April Goals

Hi April Absters: I'm still doing well in April - in fact day 62 for me. I actually found a counter on line where you type in your sobriety date & the counter keeps track. That's a good thing for me...I'm not a numbers person.

I have a nice day planned w/the g-sons. I have another grandma friend, & we're going to take the tots on an outing today. It'll be fun. Mary
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Comment

April Goals

Good morning April Absters,

Feeling good today and excited about making the month of April AF.

Hope all are doing well.

Love,
      Cindi
      XVII
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

April Goals

Happy April 3 Absters !!

Hope everyone is doing well. Oh yeah, feeling good this morning ! Nothing is better than waking up after an AF Night plus more.....It can only get better. Can't wait to exercise at lunch and then a nice walk after dinner with my 12 year old son. He loves exercise too :happy:

Make it a great day today. You CAN do it !!
        Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

April Goals

Hi fellow abbers

The exercise does help but I have always exercised and ate well but still over-indulged in wine!!! Dont like taking an asprin but would drink a bottle of wine. I think the combination of everything, exercise, supplements, cd's and last but not least these threads is what really does it. I had no computer for nearly a month and I really noticed the difference. I tried to log on once a week at the library but it wasnt the same.

Reading the threads about other people's struggles and then seeing people doing so well e.g. Janice, Mary, Cindi to name but a few is inspirational and motivational.

Rustop

Comment

April Goals

Rustop, I have always found your strength and determination inspirational. Janicexxx
            AF since 9 May 2012
            Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

April Goals

Definately count me in!

I am approaching the 90 AF mark - 2008 is starting off to be a GRAND year. Major changes, all good.

I am also training 3x per week in april, M/W/F. That is my second goal for April.

Peace all...

MM
              Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

April Goals

Everyone: If you have time, look on the "What We're Reading" forum. I just started a really good memoir of recovery from severe alcoholism...Laura Baugh. Mary
                Wisdom, Courage, Strength
                October 3, 2012

Comment

Working...
                X