December Abbercise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

December Abbercise

Hi everyone. I feel bad posting because I lost track of what everyone is up to LONG ago on this thread!! I hope to get back in for January and keep up with all the daily posts so I know what's going on!!

Just had to report some exciting news. Today was weigh and measure for me at Curves and I have officially met my goals. Now the maintenance game begins which for me is really scary. I suppose it's appropriate that I'll be starting the "next phase / new adventure" of this transformation right at New Years.

:b&d::sofa: (just brushing the dust off my whip in preparation for the January thread....)

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

December Abbercise

40 length swim this am (new years eve) - feeling very positive about new year!

Comment

December Abbercise

DG, congrats on meeting that huge milestone! What a wonderful way to start off 2009, right?

Went running yesterday for the first time in awhile, and I AM DETERMINED to be able to stay with it this time... Knee issues have stopped me in the past but I enjoy it so much that I just can't give it up. Have discovered some muscle imbalances in my hamstrings and glutes that I am going to be working damn hard on correcting which should help immensely - I just need to remember to take it like everything else - one day at a time.
        Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

December Abbercise

Been a little laxed the past couple of days on my exercise routine.......but will hit the trail today ! IAD.
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

December Abbercise

Just wanted to wish a happy new year to all my MWO friends on the abbercisers thread. Tomorrow we'll have to start the January abbercisers won't we!!

Take care everyone and all the very best for 2009.

Sausage x

Comment

Working...
            X