X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving thru May - Week 4

Good morning May friends,

Enough of this heat & humidity Jolie :upset:
    The weather had me feeling borderline sick last evening - can't imagine how bad it would have been with AL on board
    I hope your AC is on at this point
    Sounds like the black snake my BIL removed from my chicken house made it's way to your house. OMG ~ those things are frightening looking! Glad your baby birdies made it thru!

Chill - thank you for your poetic monthly summary. It actually makes us sound like an interesting group of people :H Don't fret about your new friend, if he's smart he'll be back!

Dewdrop, your walks sound lovely. Your Mom must be one stong lady!

I have some work waiting for me so I'll get going for now.
    Wishing everyone a great AF Tuesday!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Moving thru May - Week 4

Good Morning Friends,

Chill-:l:h That was one of the loveliest summaries you've ever written. You are so special and I re-read your monthly wrap-ups over and over again. So sorry it didn't work out with Doc but there will be others. Chill-I used to be passionate about exercise, too....I nearly got my black belt in Tae Kwon Do when I was in high school. I guess the only thing I'm really passionate about is helping other people, like my mom....but I have not found a regular niche other than with my mom at the monthly deaf-blind social event. I will continue to think about this, though.

Lav-sorry about the black snake....do you think you could help it find its way into YB belongings?:H

Jolie-good luck with the wallpapering. What a job! That story about the snake scared the hell out of me, though....and so close to your birds!:upset:

Dew-what an amazing walk you had with your Mum! Wow, the energy you have...sounds like you have a great family....you are truly blessed.

Rustop-I loved the story about your girls...and your walks.

I am on the way to Toronto...yesterday was lovely with my family....an AF Memorial Day.

Have a great AF Tuesday, everyone!

Rusty

Comment

Moving thru May - Week 4

Evening everyone,

I'm bushed tonight it's been a busy day and I'm a little bit tired to say the least !! Anyway love the story of the birds Jolie and I am not bored by them at all infact quite the opposite. I'd be getting in the professionals on the wallpaper stripping saga and get on with life. Chill just chill over the Doc, what will be will be, he might be eccentric and a bit odd, he might be seeing other women and not sure which way is up, he might be a bit freaked by the long (10 hour!!) dates and might need a bit of space, who knows...... Thank you so much for the May summary, you really do have a gift for writing (have you thought of writing for a living?).

Lav
        I've just bought a kindle and I am loving it I have downloaded quite a few free books and also a few new books that I have on my wishlist. I remember when my son was 2+ and he walked out onto the patio where all our friends were having drinks and a barbie and he put his little hands onto his nappy hips and announces 'well it's a fxxxing scorcher today isn't it' there was complete silence and both myself and my hubby looked at each other shocked. It passed and we dealt with it but sometimes little ones pick up lots of saying from others and we have no control over that.

Rusty
        I hope you can find a passion to engage with, I am totally happy with my knitting, walking, family and healthy living, meditation and I'd love to do an aromatherapy/massage course. Now this all sounds quite boring I know but I have over the years done parachuete jumps, bungee jumps, white water rafting, trecked through the Grand Canyon for charity and walked The West Highland Way which is 95 miles in 5 days for charity among others. So I don't feel guilty for slowing down and engaging with myself. Do you need a passion or do you just need something to really engage with that brings you contemtment and happiness ?? Food for thought.

Happy last Tuesday in May and off into June we go........

Dewdrop :h
        Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Moving thru May - Week 4

Rusty, if you like helping people I've been known to be in need from time to time :H
          Just kidding!
          I know exactly what you're looking for - think I am as well. I know for sure what I don't want just not sure what I do want. Kind of pathetic at this late stage I think

Dewdrop, isn't it amazing how a 2 year old can knock your socks off like that? So completely unexpected :H It's all I can do to keep a straight face sometimes (I just want to laugh). Enjoy your Kindle! It's the best gify I ever bought myself.

Got lots done today so I guess it's OK to be tired! I think this excessive heat has something to do with wiping me out

Rusty - keep an eye on your mail for a little something from me
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Moving thru May - Week 4

Hey all! Passed the written part of my driving test today and it looks like I will get my license without having to do the road test! Moral of this story - don't ask questions and be assumptive. Offer no information. So happy! Now I can go look at cars!!!
            'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Working...
            X