Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Thursday April 5

Greetings Abberoo's near and far,

Great to hear of the fantastic continuing AF time people are racking up. Bravo!

Great stuff on the accordion lessons Turn. Thanks for the warning! No, seriously, that's super.

Safe travels all.

G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Nighty-night Shue. :h

Comment

Hey ho fabbies!

Quickie fly by to say everyone is lookin' good!

P3 I meant to say a while back I really like your new wheels!

Lav, I've got to go back and see if you got the new puppy. And I have to see det's limerick.

Cool modern bathroom, shue! Kitties look good in it. Sleek like.

Been hitting the river after work as it's light enough and cool enough The cool part will not last long so I'm taking advantage of it. Have to dodge storms though.

Keep at it!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

The puppy arrives Monday greenie
          Have to get through my grandson's 1st BD party on Saturday & Easter first!
          Then the excitement begins. No rain up this way - things are rather dry for a change. Glad you're getting out & about!
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hello and good night, Fabbinskis!

Feels like it's been a long day. But a good day

Apropos kitties... Mr. Wonderful was away last night and so I left the bedroom door open so Miss Bubbles could sneak into bed with me. Well, in the middle of the night.. I dunno WHAT got into her... she got 'violently affectionate'... that's the best I can describe it :H I mean, talk about demanding and persisting!

Shue, your furries are gorgeous! Are they siblings?

Dizzy... you did well :l

Det.. I hope your day got better!

Ok, I'm off... yawning my face off here. Sweet dreams, girls 'n boys!
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

day indeed mellowed nicely, thanks Sunshine.

if anyone hasn't ready nicelife's post in general you really must. amazing.
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hi Guys!

Shue!!! Adorable grey kitties! I have 2 twin black kitty sisters...will post a pic soon. Love yours!

Cute laughing kitten pic Dizzy! We are animal lovers here so any pet pics are always a joy!

Sausage, yes, you can cook with Lavender as long as you buy organic lavender buds that are just lavender buds...nothing added to them. Or you can grow your own. I had a pretty healthy lavender plot in the summer...it's one of my all time favorite herbs. I was going to post a pic of the bread (it came out looking wonderful...I hope it tastes as good as it is for a gift for my boss lady). No, I did not make it GF this time, just plain old flour. We sell a GF baking mix at the store which is really nice by Pamela's. Not sure if you can get it in the UK but it is one of the better mixes I have tried that is GF. Happy Baking!

Well, I only have to work 2 days and then Easter off! I can't wait for my family to see me as I have lost abou12 lbs since they last saw me at hubs 40th birthday in late January...and I was drinking like a fein at that time. I really do notice the difference in my appearance so much so that the thought of going back to my old lifestyle is just not appealing...AT ALL! I am even looking forward to responding to the offer of a glass of wine by saying, "No thank you...I don't drink anymore!"

Well, gotta get ready for work...have a super day all!
                Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
                :h

Comment

Working...
                X