X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July's Jolly Journey--Week 3

Good evening kids,

You are not the only one dragging LBH
    Oddly tired but don't feel like sleeping - yet?? Who knows?

I was just thinking about you & your interview papmom - glad I checked in
    Sorry they continue to make you wait, bummer.
    Enjoy your time off & I hope you get a few more days of coolness. Excessive heat warnings already up for the next few days & possible severe storms - lovely.

Dill, I used to get PI once in a while as a kid, it was no big deal. But for the past 10 years or so it has just gotten out of control. It really could make me crazy but I'm done with crazy so......I'll just wait it out. Good to hear you enjoyed your family time on AF terms

I had to give my patient a full dose of doggie downer tonight. She doesn't seem to be holding back in the (hyper) activity department :H

Have a good night all!
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

July's Jolly Journey--Week 3

Good morning to everyone...

Woke up to rain and darkness, yes the days are getting a little shorter. I am so happy it has rained just a little three days this week..it is fair week of course, always breaks a drought.

Lav, the last time I had poison ivy it was blisters, so much worse than when I was younger. Do you know where the PI is? I am terrified of getting it again.

Pap, you just keep on interviewing, you will find your place because you keep looking. How lovely to have a four day weekend, enjoy.

Dill, what a great time, and AF too. This summer has been a good one and I can tell you want to keep the flow going. That book sounds interesting. We actually shape our brains by our behaviors and thoughts, yet it is always there.

LBH, sorry you are depleted, hope you slept well last night, sometimes a good night sleep can make all the difference.

Work today and then upon returning home getting my house ready for guests...clean up, laundry and then a big shop. I will be so busy, I have been sleeping well since arriving home, so feel full of energy.

To all, have a great day.
      Formerly known as redhibiscus

Comment

Working...
      X