Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily ~ Sunday April 21

Rise & shine Abbers

Sunny but quite chilly here this morning!
    I've made some decent coffee so help yourselves.

No special plans for me today so I'll see what happens
    Wishing everyone a terrific AF Sunday!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Morning Lav...thanks for kicking us off and thanks for the coffee. No special plans for me today as well, other than popping down to my AA meeting.
    Haven't looked outside yet just hope we didn't get too much snow. :stomper:

SF...glad to see you got your priorities right. Lifetime movies sounds perfect.

Det...safe travels today and to help you stay strong pack these along with you...:angel:"PPP":angel:

Off to get my second cuppa and will probably be checking in on and off today.
    Have a great AF Sunday all and all to come....PPQP

Comment

MAE Fabbies!

I. AM. FINISHED! I cannot tell you the sense of relief I am feeling. Although I may have to go up in several weeks to take care of a few minor things, I am done with any major work. I can finally rest and begin to get back into the rythym of my own life again. I know it will be kind of weird at first; I'll feel almost lost without this driving force of having to get all this stuff done.

Thanks for the coffee, Lav. It is very necessary here! I hope you have a wonderful relaxing day. What does Stella think about all this crazy weather? I'd like her thoughts on the subject.

I hope you didn't get too much snow, either PPQP. I could quite imagine having a fit about it! I hope your meeting is uplifting and you have a great day. You are very generous, as usual, with your P's.

Anyway, I am going to have a very lazy day, I think. Maybe a trip to Costco, but otherwise, laying around and reading, planning my garden, napping. Maybe a bath with some epsom salts.......

Anyway, to all my other fabbies, hope you're having a great AF day!

:l
      YahYah

I'm about to put out an APB on Mick!
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

happy Sunday ABeroooos!

thanks for the kickstart Lav.

thanks for the P's Porquoi!

YAH, what a relief! nice.

packing up for the show and otherwise enjoying a sunny Sunday

looking forward to next weekend camping trip with Dx

be well
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

hey guys,pretty nice day here in vegas,i bought a really big pool for the backyard so im ready for the heat bring it on! its been pretty mild here for a bit,i thrive when its 110 so yeah im ready,have a great sunday everybody
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I'm back...

YahYah...not too much snow out there but there's a few flakes flying around right now. You scared me by starting out with I'M FINISHED! Glad you were talking about the reno's. :H
            Thanks, it was a good meeting. Two of the topics were commitment and anger. I seem to have gotten the anger under control but have been falling off of my commitment. Think it goes hand in hand with complacency so it was good to hear what others had to say. I don't think lazy day and Costco belong in the same sentence. Enjoy whatever you do today. Remember this is Mick's scheduled day of mystery so we might see something of him on Monday, otherwise I'll join you with the APB!

Det...you're welcome and keep that camping trip next weekend front and centre in your mind while you're at your show. I would use it as a reward for an AF week.

Pauly
            ...how big's the pool? When it hits 110 I want to see a pic of you in it. You have a great Sunday too.

Off to fix something for lunch.....PPQP

Comment

Sorry to scare you, PPQP. I'd never want to do that. When I got to Costco, it was so crowded, I didn't even park, I just left!

Pauly, I hope you enjoy your pool. I'm sure it is necessary in the desert heat!

You make a good point about Mick, PPQP.

Maybe I'll amble over to the community garden and just drop off a few things that I will use to build some stuff later. I will not do anything that requires any digging or other work, however. Then I will come home and read.

It is glorious to not have anything much to think about except whether to drink ginger ale or water, whether to lay on the couch or take a drive. Such problems, oy!

Comment

YoungAtHeart;1495206 wrote: Such problems, oy!
                :H:H

Comment

HIDEHI Abbers.......late ( or VERY early check in today) had a busy Sunday and is now Monday morning so work beckons.

Hi Lav....thanks for the start.

Hi to you Det......good to see you ......

Pauly.....I LOVE my pool, but have 7 months before it will be warm enough for me to swim again :l. Enjoy yours !

Well done YAH .....you must be elated and exhausted. I developed an RSI in my elbow during my renovation ...... It cleared up but made me realise how fortunate I was to have a career that was not rough on my body.

PPQ.....I struggle with an emotion that I can't define.....I am currently struggling with finances, know I should be actively pursuing every possible thread of income, but find myself immobilised and unable to complete the simplest responsibilities.....like bill paying, until it is dire. Maybe procrastination is the word but it feels like despondency ....... It is like I have no confidence in my ability to rescue myself in spite of doing it well throughout my life. Arrrgggghh

Comment

Sorry you're struggling KY :l

Let's stick with procrastination as despondency sounds a little dire. You are one of the most couragous people I know as far as knowing you on this thread. And who can blame you for having low spirits at this time. One Day at a Time....the pennies will take care of the dollars. Hang in there, we're right here with you....:h PPQP

Air Mail...:angel:"PPPPPPPPPPPPP":angel:

Comment

Thanks PPQ :h

Comment

kuya, I am right there with you in the procrastination arena......I can be a procrastinator too especially with my work stuff. I should not be that way but I am, to be perfectly honest

YahYah, congrats on completing your project - good gorl :H

Greetings PG, Det, pauly & everyone.
                        I hope Mick is able to check in soon or I'll join the search party with the rest of you!
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09
                        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

I just received this link....... How timely!

YouTube

Comment

Lavande;1495249 wrote: kuya, I am right there with you in the procrastination arena......I can be a procrastinator too especially with my work stuff. I should not be that way but I am, to be perfectly honest

YahYah, congrats on completing your project - good gorl :H

Greetings PG, Det, pauly & everyone.
                            I hope Mick is able to check in soon or I'll join the search party with the rest of you!
                            I have to get over this 'I am not worthy' mindset. Hard but doable.....and no one can do it for me !

Comment

Kuya, I sometimes procrastinate about paying bills especially when money is tight because I am afraid that some big expense is going to come out of nowhere and whap me. It is not very effective, I'm afraid, but it does have its own weird logic. When the money is coming in, my heart sings when I pay my bills in a timely mannner.

Sending hugs my friend. I hope you find the energy to collect more of the money that is owed you and grow your business. You are very special, and I agree with PPQP, you are also very courageous.

Will peek at the youtube video now.

Comment

Working...
                              X