w/c 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c 17th

still sicko here sad to say. I get nausiated just moving around so bed is my fav place lately. hopefully this improves. ugh.
    hope you all are good and well
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Mick, congrats on a successful trip so far. Have fun

PQ, snow? Really? I hope it ain't so!!!

SK, please take care of yourself, geez. You have had quite a time, sorry about all that stuff. I hope your pup is OK too :hug:
      I don't really want a new project, at least I don't think I do. It's been a bit difficult adjusting to life around here without my big dog. She passed away the end of July & had been taking up all my time. I think I just want a break & have nothing important to do for a while

Det, you poor thing. Have you been to the doctor or walk in clinic or something I hope? I wish I could bring you some soup or something. Take care & get better!

Pauly, please check in & let us know how you are doing.

Hello to the others & wishing everyone a comfy night!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, Det,get to the docs! SK,do take some time to heal yourself and sort stuff out,be there for your daughter Mick,looks like fun! Wishing us all an easy AF Wednesday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Yo peeps is me had a good nights sleep and a cooked breakfast this morning. .walked to Snowdon this morning to find that it was closed until Friday due to 88 mph winds. .it's been raining too but hey..hope everyone is doing Julie in the rain at th snowdonia railway20170920_124113.jpg

20170920_123022.jpg

20170920_115632.jpg
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

SK...you're welcome. Thinking of you and hope you are coping. Geeze...I wouldn't be brave enough to pop the eye back in, it would be straight to the vets.

Det...are things improving? If moving around brings on the nausea I'm sure you didn't go to a clinic. Feel better soon and if it doesn't improve get to the Docs.

Lav...no snow today but it's in the forecast for tomorrow. Tonight's low is 30F and tomorrow's high is 40F. We're expecting about 4 inches but it won't stick around.

Pauly...glad you checked in and I hope you had a good day.

Mick...don't you just love campfire breakfasts! Too bad about the rain, at least it's not snow! Love the pics!

Stir fry tonight so must get at it. Have a peaceful and healing night....:smile:PPQP

Comment

went to doc and got a full pharmacy of goods. the activated charcoal is working well happy to say.
              yes, colder weather here too
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Good evening Abbers!

No rain here today but still warm & a bit humid so the AC stays on

Mick, great pics!
                I hope you don't encounter too much nasty weather. Have fun!

PQ, I am sick of hot weather but I'm just not ready for snow, ugh. I hope it disappears quickly!!!

Pauly, glad you have returned, now stay put!!!

Det, good to hear you got some help for yourself, geez. I wish I could FedEx a pot of soup to you
                I hope you heal quickly.

Wishing everyone a peaceful night & don't listen to the BS coming out of the mouth of 45......

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Originally posted by Lavande View Post
                  Wishing everyone a peaceful night & don't listen to the BS coming out of the mouth of 45......Lav
                  :huh:

Comment

Morning all..the night from he'll. ..the wind was really strong and it never stopped raining all night. A part from that sound. .van never leaked awning never leaked job done...couple of things to iron out but nothing major....breakfast this morning was bacon egg sossij tomatoes beans..so the cooker is OK! !!!have here's a brew. .just made it20170921_080637.jpg

20170921_075751.jpg
                    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick glad the roof is waterproof! Det,glad you went to the docs much love to all have a great AF Thursday

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...glad to hear all your hard work paid off and you remained dry throughout the night. Any chance the wind and rain will end soon?

Pauly...hope you have a great AF Thursday as well.

Last night I decided I was going to take the morning off. Texted the boss to say I was taking personal time and would be in around noon. His reply no problem. Relax. And that is exactly what I'm doing. Hope we all have a great AF Thursday....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Mick, those puddles look so pretty, haha! Happy to hear the camper is leak proof, good job. I hope the weather gives you a break

Det, hope you are starting to feel better.

Hey Pauly, good to see ya!

PQ, I hope you enjoyed your free morning!
                          Last night I was referring the BS coming out our 45th president's mouth. His mouth is going to start WWIII. He is pissing off world leaders on a daily basis & I don't understand why he is allowed to continue

Have a nice night one & all!

Lav
                          AF since 03/26/09
                          NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Lav...thank's for the clarification on #45. LOL

Fellow gardener took all the rest of my tomatoes and made tomato bisque. Rainly/snowy/cold evening so it's soup and grilled cheese for din din.
                            Have a peaceful evening all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, on our excursion here in a bit,Det did you guys get snow? They did in Ely yesterday, thats further west than you but still high in elevation hope you're better, much love to everyone and I hope we all have a nice AF Friday

Comment

Hiya tall. .boot of a large one bit been pretty busy today came home last night. .it had stopped raining so we took the chance. .today was forecast rain and lived up to it been and picked the rabbits up. .great to have them home .unpacked the van. Put the awning up in the garage to dry. ..and......twisted my back lifting a can!!apart from that nothing doing fantastic ..so here you go..a tea time brew....

Comment

Working...
                                X