w/c17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c17th

hi folks. Daughter is finally home which is a relief and so glad to see her. She went outside briefly yesterday and got sunburnt. Such is the contrast with Norway.
    Pauly drink lots of water and get some nice AF drinks in for Christmas. Don't expect too much of yourself but do what you have to do to get better. It will pass if you stop but the guilt and remorse won't if you just keep on drinking. Think of yourself as allergic to AL. Because you are.

How is everyone else? Gosh the weather is lovely here today!,, !

Comment

TT...glad your daughter is home safe and sound and that you're having lovely weather. Sounds like you're on your way to a great Christmas.

Pauly...keeping an eye on the thread so post away if it helps....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Mick, glad you & the Mrs are feeling a bit better. Have a safe trip home

Sam, sounds more like the flu buddy - sorry! Lots of fluids & chicken soup & a few days will do the trick. Tell those cows I said to Behave!!

Pi, I've refinished more than a few pieces of furniture in my time, used to love doing that stuff. I really can't anymore, my hands won't let me. Have fun with your project

PQ, after all you have been thru with the iritis it just doesn't seem fair that you could be at risk for glaucoma. But I know you will follow instructions carefully, that's how you roll.

TT, glad your daughter is home & enjoying the warmth

Pauly, please stop right now. You can't continue to hurt yourself like this, your family is counting on you for so much. You need to take care of you so you can take care of them.
        No more excuses, OK? You have Louie & a brand new baby on the way who need you healthy & strong. Keep checking in with us, OK?

Det, how are you & what's on your game plan tonight & tomorrow?

I had a fun filled day with my granddaughter, just perfect, really. Looking forward to tomorrow when her parents are here too.
        Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Morning all how are we today then. Hope all good and getting better..get some more chicken soup Sam. Apart from the cough we are both doing okagain the weather is good. Just worked out 7 week after we get home we will be in India. Better be no colds for that one
          Hi lav glad you had a good day with gd. ..is the dil here tomorrow
          Paul it's done... move it on..Don't let it all go to ratshit..just have the nouse to sayenuffs snuff. .
          Hi ppqp nope won't be home for Xmas. Hooray
          Hiya tt bet you are glad daughter is home. .roll mop for Xmas dinner.
          ?
          Hiya set hope you are doing ok mate

Good folks that's another year almost in...For a lot of us a painful one tinged with times for hurt sadness an other emotions. .I tank you all for your help and support and wish you and yours the best
          Ted
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning All,

A 30 degree drop in temps has booted me out of the warm weather camp, which I quite like. Long list of to-do's today, so off and running. Love you, Pauly. Hang in there!

Comment

Top O the Sunday ABerooos!

Mick, an exciting travel/adventurer you are indeed.... I'm hoping to travel some day.

Pauly, just say it like it is and be real. You're having a hard time, made an error and doing your best.
              distractions help me get through the torment of detox. If you can get benzos from a doc to do home
              detox it's well worth calling around. I've managed that a few times over the years.

Darn fingers/toes hurting again yesterday so i slathered myself with lidocaine ointment and it's at least helping.
              Have more questions in to my doc. ugh!

No snow! also no sunshine, so winter pics are challenging. Here's a couple from last year just to be in the spirit:

A friend has invited me over for prime rib lunch but they have cats and dogs so I just don't know
              if I'm up for an allergy-attack. hmmm. Do need to run and get some supplies at wally world.

I also have tomorrow off, so more opportunities for adventure, especially if the sun pops out.

Anyhoo, no cravings aside from a sugar binge yesterday... ate near a whole box of
              peanut brittle. egad.

Will be back laterish.

be well loves
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X