w/c 18th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c 18th

Mae everybody,haven't had time to look at the vids Mick but I will when I get off work Pie,have a good time at lunch,at least there's that to look forward to,Det,I downloaded an app that's keeping track of when I quit,kinda cool cuz it shows money I saved and there's little graphs showing how healthy and organs are improving,maybe I'm just a visual person who needs to see that progress I'm tired,,fitbit says I slept for 7 hours but I dunno who was wearing it cuz I was up and down! Although my doctor did say sometimes people think they're not sleeping but really they are,I think the many wakeups aren't lasting as long as I think they are,anyhoo waves to the gang,at least one more 1/2 cup of coffee for me,here's to a happy,healthy BF Tuesday!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hiya pie ..train room is coming along pretty good,the hardest bit is taking my time...Pauly or anyone if you look at those vids ..tell me if they play ok ..ta muchly
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Not working for me Mick but maybe cuz I'm on the phone?

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Mick! I'm too afraid to click on ANY links right now, having just gotten my computer cleaned up. :eek-new:

Comment

MAE ALL...

Det...good job on passing on that drinking thought. You've got this! Did you do you mountain biking this morning?

Mick...didn't think about the other hat! Will have to rethink that. What a busy day! Launch went good, most issues were users. Sorry but the vids didn't open got the dreaded 404 error, url not found.

Pi...thanks, went smoother than I expected. Sometimes you just have to drag people kicking and screaming into the 21st century. Now if I can just get Microsoft to quit messing with my emails! How did the classes go? Was it real estate related? Did the boss pay for lunch? LOL I assume you are using some type of antivirus program.

Pauly...I was up and down all night too. Surprised because I sure was tired when I went to bed. Did notice at one point the clock said I slept for 3 hours but it sure didn't feel like it. Finally just got up and went into work. Glad I did because it was go time the minute I walked in.

Lav...sure you'll be on soon, can't scroll back enough to see your last post and too tired to do to the window shuffle. Did I hear you're going to get slammed with another nor-eastern? They're predicting some snow on Thursday but it won't amount to much she says knocking wood.

It's comfort mac & cheese with a side salad tonight. Have a peaceful night all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Yes PQ we are being slammed with not one but two nor'easters. WTH did we do to deserve this on the first day of spring?
              WE started with 4 hrs of snow then it switched to 4 hrs of ice & now it's just snow again & supposed to continue on until tomorrow at midnight!!!! The 50-60 mph winds haven't even started yet, BOO HOO!!!

Hi Mick, you asked about our weather - it sucks, ha ha!!!
              Are you really buying flowers to plant? I am jealous.
              Sorry but your links took me to a G mail sign in page.

Pie, my password list is growing
              Hope you enjoyed your CE classes.

Pauly, I've decided once again to drastically reduce my caffeine intake so after my morning coffee it's decaf the rest of the day for me. Between crappy sleep & a fluctuating B/P I figured I should toss the caffeine, at least for a while

PQ, hope you get some rest!

Have a nice night everyone.

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all...well back to the drawing board with the vids!how are we all today then all good I hope ...weather over here is dry he says hopefully ,got to empty out the van ,it goes for its test tomorrow...kerching time ..it was supposed to be last week but they couldnt do it ...so its plead poverty time..
                well lets have a brew to start the ball rolling...

Pauly..good for you ...whatever keeps you quit is good ...do you feel better in yourself ? that is apart from the sleep bit?its amazing how much you save too.....theres another theory that says despite not sleeping resting is good for you too...

hiya pie how are you doing? how did the education classes go?and more importantly ...did your boss pay for the lunch?

hiya ppqp...how did yesterday go ? any problems ? yes Id think twice before binning the c-ord off ...morework.com!!

det hows you then mate?hope all is good or getting there..

hiya Lav...how are you ? yes we are expected to have snow on easter day,but Ive got a loto f my plants inside..in the meantime ..a brew...

right peeps norra a lot more going on ..will put some jokes up after xxx

An old man woke up in the middle of the night and found, to his utter astonishment, that his pecker was as hard as a rock for the first time in two years. He shook his wife by the shoulder until she woke up and showed her his enormous boner.

"Check this out"! he happily exclaimed. "What do you think we should do with it?"

With one eye open, his wife replied, "Well, now that you've got all the wrinkles out, now would be a good time to wash it."

I watched an ant climb a blade of grass this morning. When he reached the top, his weight bent the blade down to the ground. Then, twisting his thorax with insectile precision, he grabbed hold of the next blade. In this manner, he travelled across the lawn, covering as much distance vertically as he did horizontally, which amused and delighted me.

And then, all at once, I had what is sometimes called an "epiphany", a moment of heightened awareness in which everything becomes clear. Yes, hunched over that ant on my hands and knees, I suddenly knew what I had to do...

Quit drinking before noon.

A little girl walks into the room one Sunday morning while her Dad is reading the paper.
                "Where does poo come from" she asks?

The father feeling a little perturbed that his 5 year old daughter is already asking difficult questions thinks for a moment and says: "Well you know we just ate breakfast"?

"Yes," answers the girl.

"Well the food goes into our tummies and our bodies take out all the good stuff, and then whatever is left over comes out of our bottoms when we go to the toilet, and that is poo".

The little girl looks shocked, and stares, at him with a watery eyes in stunned silence for a few seconds and asks, "And Tigger"?

One day in class the teacher was teaching the kids about the alphabet and asked the class about the letter "R" knowing little Johnnys habbit of turning everything into something dirty..

Surely there's no way he can turn this into something dirty, she thought.. There are no dirty words that begin with the letter R..

So she asks the class to come up with words that begin with R..

Little Suzie raises her hand and says.."Range starts with R." and the teacher says.. "Very good Suzie..

And then little Billy raises his hand and says.. "Rodeo starts with the letter R.."

"Very good Billy.." The teacher says..

All the while little Johnny has been sitting in the back of the class room practically jumping out of his seat and flailing his hand in the air..

Finally the teacher figures it's safe to call on him because of the words that begin with R..

"Ok Johnny.." Says the teacher.. "Give me a word beginning with the letter R".

Little Johnny jumps up and says.. "Rats.." "Great big huge feckin rats about this goddamn long.."
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

CE classes were very interesting, and we got free breakfast tacos as well as boxed lunches. What's not to love?

Lav and Sam, I hope the snowstorm moves quickly through and away from y'all. Enough is enough.

Mick, what test is your van having?

PQ, yes I have anti-virus, but it wasn't enough. Think I may be bringing laptop back in for more service, because it still seems very sluggish to me even though the pop ups and error messages are gone.

Comment

Mae everybody,yum Pie breakfast tacos! cute jokes Mick,thank you supposed to rain today but they say that everyday,I guess California is supposed to get hit pretty hard,we'll see,got Michelle living for good back home for awhile I guess,she bought a new futon for her room and cleaned it up,threw away a bunch of stuff and I went thru one of the bags this morning and a lot of its stuff she's never worn,think she's just thinking out with the old,in with the new,I really should follow her lead and throw some stuff away but I'm so damn sentimental! Much love to all and wishes for a happy,happy BF Wednesday!

Comment

Oy, top of the morn ABeroooskies!

Lav, baton down the hatches yet again, and water-wings for the chickees.

Mick, yep all good here happy to say. Videos aren't working though? say, I found out that tinypic.com allows video uploading... worth a try if
                      yer current thingy doesn't work.

Lovely mountain bike ride yesterday except that it was 21F and I forgot my gloves. owie!

cutting-in more carpet and wood trim on the trailer here... and chucking out loads of crap I've accumulated

shouts to the crew, be well loves
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...yesterday went as smoothly as it could with the online launch. It was the disappearing emails on the Pro Computer that has had me frustrated all day yesterday and then issues with my pc today. Told the IT guy to put everything back the way it was, geeze! So with all the IT frustration, decided to play cards all afternoon and forget about it all.

Lav...I actually got a straight 6 hrs sleep last night. :yay:

Pi...yes, always weary of sluggish pc's. Sounds like something else is going on. Breakfast taco's hmmm.

Pauly...I've still got stuff packed in totes in my living room from when I moved back here 6 years ago! One of these days.

Det...you'll probably be needing your gloves for awhile yet. Looking forward to seeing pics of the van reno's.

The pizza I popped in the oven (even that took a lot of energy) is ready so got to go. Have a good one all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Greetings Abbers, snowy greetings.....

We measured 6" about 4 hrs ago & it's still snowing so I guess we will get what we get.

Mick, snow on Easter? Wow, that's just not right. I hear talk of another storm for us on Sunday

Det, we'll have to buy you a set of those clips to attach your gloves to your jacket sleeves, ha ha!!

Pie, the free food at conferences is getting better, not the rubber chicken of the old days, haha!

Pauly, my daughter returned home a few times in the years before she got married, When she got married I told her there would be no more returning! As much as I loved her company it's tough having the adult kids under foot, messing up the house, ha ha!
                          There is not much info available on the workings of Relizen but it has been used successfully for years overseas. I'm just glad that it finally found it's way to the US. I'll be starting my 3rd month next week. I am still dealing with more hot flashes than I would like but I am sleeping better & that is a big PLUS.

PQ, Congrats on the sleep fairy visit! Isn't it amazing how something as natural as sleep is so difficult to get sometimes?

Wishing everyone a peaceful night!
                          Lav
                          Last edited by Lavande; March 21, 2018, 08:33 PM.
                          AF since 03/26/09
                          NF since 05/19/09
                          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all...big adventure day....Ive got to drive to Warrington ,drop van off ,get to the train station train to Manchester then the tram from Manchester home.....so all this has tp be on the go for 9.30 ...car needs dropped off at 9..and it will be madsville traffic ,so not staying long ...Lav your suggestion re the gloves ..the string from one to the other thru the arms of the coat!!
                            pie it is getting roadworthiness test ,mechanical and electrical ,and also an emissions test

will be back after ..to finsh orf .

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick you're on the road by now but still wishing you safe travels PQ,I was tired yesterday too so it was a frozen chicken nugget night haha! Michelle didn't come home last night,think she spent the night with the doucheflute oh well I'm staying out of it,much love to all and wishes for a happy BF Thursday

Comment

hiya peeps ,hows you then ...well today weas an adventure...Id worked out the details of getting home .....first bit that went wrong ...I went to the wrong station ...eventually got to Manchester....julie had told me where to get the tram home ..so I wentthere ,some 20 mins later...no train...so I asked some one..the direct train from there no longer ran...so I had to get a tram into Manchester Victoria and change there..eventually got home ..so the big adventure was interesting ....bought a couple of plants today ...a camelia bush being one ..will keep it inside till the weather changes... so Im carless till weekend...

hiya pauly....the doucheflute......ha ha ..hope you are well today xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X